Part three - Excited and Scared.

(Myka's P.O.V)
I had gotten into a group chat with Eric and my heart was racing, I was so nervous to talk to him in person and on text to. Usually I hope that my crush would make the first move but Eric was different.

Eric was awkward just like me but I could tell that the tone of his text message where in a nice claming way. I was so happy my heart was beating with excitement.

Couple weeks gone by and school has been awful cause I was being bullied by one girl/guy named Brooke. They have caused me so much shit that I couldn't stand, but I would think of Eric and my hope would come back. At this time I had the courage to text him privately instead of a group chat and all I said was..."hi" I was so nervous and anxious. I just sent it and watched what happened. Few minutes later I get a test back with Eric saying.."hi", my heart was coming out from my chest it was like every was working out so prefect!

I was at my friends house and it was around February and I had the flu but I thought it was just allergies. Me and Eric where talking and it was getting to the point where we where getting closer to each other I knew.

I could tell that he was a very secretive person and all this time with him I've been trying to get him out of his shell and tell me everything cause I wanted to see him, I wanted to see his sweet smilie at school, I wanted him to text me nonstop, I wanted him to love me. He was a tough one and I liked it.

As I'm texting him he tells me something I didn't believe at first...

M: so what do you wanna do in the future?

E: dominant the underworld

M: interesting..?

E: oh sorry I haven't told you that I'm Satan's son.

M: wait, really?

E: yup

M: 100%?

E:100%

I thought in my head that this guy was amazing! He was everything! I mean Im not do much of a satanist, I just love drawing demons/monsters and it like one of my creations has come to life! By then other thoughts kicked in. My parents, my brother, they'd be weirded out by this guy. They'd wouldn't want me to be with him. My anxiety kicked in...what if they didn't approve what if they hated him just from what I tell them! I tried to calm down.

Don't worry just see where he leads you to, and I did and with that later on my friend Chelsea said that he likes me.