Part 12- things getting better

(Myka's P.O.V)
I was laying on my bed watching the news while being on Instagram. I texted Eric good morning, but he never answered, which im used to him not answering back after awhile.

I hear on the news about some car crash around Erics House. I put down my phone and listen. The women talked about the crash, which was boring, then she talked about Eric, "He is a 16 year old, 5.9, and has many injuries, and was found passed out in the vehicle. He is now in the hospital down town. Back to you Jim," My eyes widened. That down town hospital wasn't far from here, so I quickly get up and dressed and ran out of the house.

I get into my moms car and drive off to the hospital. Once I found a parking space and got out quickly and speed walked to the main door. I slammed the doors open and went to the main counter, "Where is Eric Rimply. I need to know now." She noticed in was in a rush, so she tells me the room number which was on the second floor.

I sighed in frustration and rushed to the elevator and pressed the button to go up. Once I get to the second floor I look for Erics room number, looking...looking...there! I rushed in and saw Eric looking to the side having tears in his eyes. "Nurse if your here to give me treatment I don't need-...any..." He looks at me and smiles wide, "myka!" I smiled back and went over to him hugging him gently.

I put my hands on his face wiping his tears while he was holding my wrist. "What happened to you? I heard you on the news about a car crash!" I ask with concern in my tone of voice, "I'm fine, just...got distracted that's all," he said. "Well you need to be more careful," "I will," with that I give him a kiss on his forehead.

After bonding I signed papers so I could get Eric out of the hospital. He only broke his arm and got some deep cuts here and there, so I thought it would be ok to get him out of the hospital.

As I'm driving down the road he ask me something, "Could you not take me home?" I was confused. "Why don't you want to go home?" "I just don't wanna go home," I shrugged it off and took him to my house.

My parents where in Austin, so they won't know that I brought Eric over. As I'm pulling up I see my brothers car, and I sighed and then pulled into the driveway. "Ok, So my brother is here and-" "I'll be fine, don't worry," it's like he read my mind. We got out of the car and walked into my house. I helped him open the door and let him walk in first.

My brother was in his room playing video games as always, so he wouldn't know Eric was here in till he came out of his room. We get in my room and I blush of embarrassment. My room was a total mess with clothes all over the floor, papers here and there, it was a mess. "I'm so sorry for the mess.." he scoffs and says "this is nothing compared to my room so don't worry about it" the He giggles, I giggle to.

Though out the whole time we were hanging out he was happy, but at the same time different. Later he told me, "Myka....you're in danger."