Part 14- new things

(Myka's P.O.V)
He kissed me on the forehead and I acted like I was sleeping. I heard him leave to go see his father in hell. I get up out from my bed and I go into my kitchen. He has been acting strange ive noticed, and im surprised that he hasn't noticed ive been having depression. For the past night I haven't been sleeping properly and been having bad life decisions from time to time. I've been hating myself to my gut cause of how selfish and worthless I am and how I keep doubting myself. Trying to be happy can be easy but my stupid self can't realize that.

I fix me a cereal and I start eating it at 12:00 at night drinking some beer. Weird accommodation I know but it's me. Today a storm was going to be passing by, so it's perfect weather to walk to the park. I put on my regular clothes and a hoodie and start walking outside. I brought me some stuff while I was walking like my phone, headphones, a knife just in case I tried to get picked up by a white van, some snacks, and a flash light with some extra batteries. I get to the park and it was 12:54 at night, and I sit on a bench. It stars to rain just a tad, so I take out my phone.

As I was scrolling through my phone I hear something in the distance, so I decided to put my phone down and shine a light to where I was hearing. It started to rain a little more, but I was still shining the light. More unfamiliar noises came from the distance, so I stepped back and I see a baby girl with long black hair crawl into my light that I was flashing. My eyes widen and I stood there in fear. It looks up slowly and I saw it's red eyes, it smilies...then screams and starts running at me.

I've never run so fast in my life. I didn't where to go or what to do, I look back into the darkness then I run into something, I fall on my ass then look up to a disfigured man. His face slit into two making a mouth with a huge ass tongue along with sharpe teeth. I got up and started running while hearing screams from the demons. Covering my ears in fear and panic I started crying cause I never wanted to die like this. Running for 30min now and i couldn't find a place to hide, I need to or else I'd die.  Then it hit me I packed a gun also in my bag, cause...for these kind of situations. I pulled out the gun quickly and waited for the fucked up monsters. I saw them a shoot them both dead and they laid there dead. Just to make sure I shoot them both agin. It started to calm down, the rain, so I started walking home. I looked around where I was and I wasn't near home more like in the city. "Gaaahhhh, FUCKING DAMN IT ALL!!" I stomped up and down in anger.

I heard a foot step and I turn around pointing my gun at a random stranger. "Hey buddy if you try anything I will shoot!" "Woah woah woah! Calm down woman! I'm not gonna do anything to you!" "Are you sure bout that bud?! Are you a demon! Cause you sure look like it!" "Look little girl.." "I'm fucking 16!" "Right right..nice to know. Im wade, wade Wilson and I'm a mutant ok? You can try and shoot me but it won't," I shoot him in the foot, "OW FUCK WOMEN!" "Ok, stranger," "I have a name....ow fuck.." "take me somewhere safe.." he gave me a face of stress and annoyance look. He sighed and said, "no I'm not doing that.." I gave a face a anxiety and begged him. We started to argue then I hear someone behind him. The person behind him puts his hand on Wades shoulder and says, "wade she's a 16 year old that's probably lost and has gone through a lot just let's take her with us for only one night," I nodded agreeing with this man that I didn't know. Wade groans, "but peterrrr" "no buts come on. Oh what your name?" He asked. I said "Myka, Myka Rose," I cocked my gun and wade smiled. "Damn she seems like a badass...a annoying ass.." "watch it or I'll short your other foot.." I pointed the gun at his foot, "No no no let's not.."

Later I walk into peters and wade apartment room. It was nice in-till I walk into a room that had THE deadpool suit and THE spider man suit. I gasped and ran to them and said, "OMG YOU GUTS ARE-" Wade puts his hand on my mouth, "Yes little girl, we are two sack of shit biscuits that you've stepped into our lives.." he gave me a sarcastic smile. I rolled my eyes.

Durning the night I've been making myself at home. I look out of the window to see the city, and there wasn't much to see, but I kept seeing things. The lights started to flicker and dim. Looking around the room I started to tense up and I pulled out my gun. I froze for I heard something on the window. I turn slowly and see a demon like monster. It had no eyes, black as night, its skin was like a liquid fluid, it had sharp teeth and claws that where so long. It growled at me as it was slowly crawling in through the window, I pointed my gun at it and started shooting at it.

Wade and Peter run in and both got shocked then wade yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT! KILL IT" more demons started getting into the apartment, not just the room but the whole building. Peter yells, "Get to the roof!" We starts killing off the demons that where in our way. Once we got to the roof demons where trying to get to the top. I was breathing hard then Wade starts, "WHAT...THE SHIT FUCK! What's with these monster/demon basters trying to kill you!!" I looked at him, "I-I-I-I d-don't know! They just started coming after me for no reason!!" "Oh I know why," a somewhat familiar voice said, I looked at wade and Peter and they both looked pale. I turn around and saw Eric with a missing arm, three holes in his chest, and saw blood all over him. I looked into his eyes and they were yellow. "...Eric..?" He laughs. "Eric is gone...now Satan's son is here to kill you and bring you straight to hell.." I dropped my gun and fell to my knees. Tears start going down my eyes. I put my hands over my mouth.

"Dear god."

Wade, "uhhhhh what the shit tits is happening..?"
Peter, "let's just swing on out of here besides this isn't where we belong.."
Wade, "yeah h20artist you fuck why did you put us in this story?! We are not meant to be in your world!!" Peter looks at wade confused.
Wade, "what?"
Wade and Peter swing away and now Myka might die. Or will she?