Part 9- stuck

(Myka's P.O.V)
I forgot about what happened last night, cause of what a wonderful time I was having with Eric. He was trying to get me to tell him what was on my mind, but I didn't want him to worry about me, cause I didn't want him to be sad.

After we hung out he takes me over to his house. I was confused cause usually he'd take me home but this was different. "We're are we going?" "To my place" "But I thought you couldn't have anyone over?" "You'll make an exception" he gave the sweetest smilie.

I shrugged it of but had self doubt. "What about my parents?" "Pfft I'm sure they won't mind, don't worry Myka it not like I'm gonna take your soul" he giggles, I giggle to. He pulls up to the garage and gets out of the car. I get out after him and looked at his house and I was amazed.

It was a two story house, with a balcony, and it was very nice. We walked in and no one was home. He still lived with his parents but I didn't mind, I still lived with mine. We walked upstairs and he showed me the Vanoss helmet he told me about. I got excited and put it on.

We played fortnite together and I we won 1st place sometimes and he'd look at me sometimes smiling. I loved his smilie.

We hung out more and more then something incredible happened. We're laughing and joking until he stops and looks at me. I looked back at him and he puts his hand on my cheek. He leans in and kisses me. I blushed so hard but loved it. I kissed back. He pulled away with his face all red. I looked at him the same way.

Soon later we smiled at each other and went to bed.

This time I had a nightmare again but this was different. I woke up in bed and looked over seeing Eric gone I looked at the time on my phone and it was around 11:00pm. I put it down and got out of bed. As I'm walking around it was getting colder and colder. I was freezing.

As I was walking around I see him again. I saw the demon again and I froze. His eyes where black will his pupil being red, his skin a light red, and he had big horns and a tail. He looked at me and gave me an demonic look. I started to panic and started running.

My adrenaline was racing, my heart beating like the speed of light, and my anxiety racing through my head. I turned some corners, I went down stairs, I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I was panting so hard I was shaking, I also coughed I couldn't breathe. I saw him and froze in fear.

"Please! Leave me alone! Why!? What do you want!?" I start sobbing, and I dropped the knife ready for what he was about to do to me. He walks over to me and hugs me. My eyes widened, I sniffed I wiped my tears away. "I'm sorry for scaring you.." I heard Erics voice.

I was so confused and I looked at him more clearly. This demon, was Eric. I thought he'd just say he's Satan's son just to impress me, but we wasn't lying. He was the guy of my dreams but also my worst nightmare.

He wipes my tears and tells me "I'll see you in the morning." He smiles and with that I wake up to see next to me.....

Eric..