Part 11 - downward

(Eric's P.O.V)
I came home and stepped out of my car. I looked over and saw my dads car; fake dads car, and walked inside. As I walked in my father came up to me and slapped me.

"What the hell-" I got interrupted "Where the fuck where you!? Haven't I've said not to ever bring anyone in this house!?" He said two different things so I answered one of his questions, "I went off with my friends" I was holding my cheek from when he slapped me. "How did you know-" "How did I know that a woman was in this house?! You're fucking mother came home at 12:00am from work, and saw a woman in your bed!! Explain that!" My mother walks in and tells Father to calm down, he turn around and slaps her.

I don't know why, but I got very angry. My eyes turned into the color red; I almost exposed myself two these idiotic mortals, but I tried staying calm. "Don't touch her, it isn't about her. Ground me already and leave mother alone," I said. He turns around and fixes his hair, "You do not back talk to your father.." "it's not talking back.." I clenched my fist.

He gave me a glare of hateful attentions then said "get in your room this instant," I gave him a glare back then looked away stomping off to my room.

I sat on my bed and rested my head on my hand. I growled to myself, then yelled, then flopped myself onto my bed and sighed in frustration.

I was thinking to myself. As I was thinking I remembered something that I've forgotten to do. I remembered I needed to collect 200 souls in till 11:00pm. I said to myself shit under my breath and got up quickly. If I don't collect exactly 200 souls by 11:00pm..Satan, my father would hurt Myka.

I paced around my room and thought how the fuck am I going to get 200 souls by tonight. I hear a knock on my door and my mom walks in. "Sweetie? I'm sorry to barge in, but are you ok?" "Fine mom," I speed walked past her and grabbed my car keys.

Before I could walk out to my car my father grabs my wrist. I turned around with my hand grabbing the door handle. I looked at him with my eyes looking demonic. He flinched and backed away from me, "gah! Demon!" My eyes widen and I quickly ran out the door. I hear my mom yelling my name, but I ignored her call. I got into my car and started it up and drove away.

I was panting a bit, I had so many things going through my mind I wasn't paying attention to my driving. I got to a stop sigh and didn't see the other car coming.

Soon I realize what was going on and the last thing a hear was tires scratching and a car crashing into mine. I blacked out.

I wake up in a hospital. I was confused, I tried getting up but then a pain in my arm down to leg, then my head was aching from the pain. I was stressing out cause now I needed to get out of the hospital and I was wasting time.

I asked for the nurse. The nurse walks in and I tell her I needed to leave. "Oh no no no you must stay her and rest," I growl "I have no time for this, I need to leave now," "I'm sorry sir you must stay here," she leaves the room. I tried yelling at her but she ignored.

I left my phone at home so I couldn't text anyone. I sighed at the fact no one knew where I was. I lied there in silence.