Part 6- problems

(Myka's P.O.V)
I get out of Erics' car and walk up to my garage and opened it. I walk up to the main door and close the garage then head inside. It was a Friday so my parents are at work and since I skipped school my brother was still in school for 10 more minutes.

I thought about me and Erics' time together and how it was so nerve racking. The way he hugged back was amazing. I felt happy but then I got anxiety about my parents knowing about me skipping. They'd come home then yell at me probably I thought. Maybe ground me for a month or two.

I was freckling out. I tried to stay calm so I just ignored it in till they'd get home. I hear the garage opening and my dog barking. I go to see who it is and it was my brother, so I didn't get all worked up.

Couple hours pass by and I'm sitting in bed on my phone watching VanossGaming, and some ghost videos on YouTube. I hear the garage door open and that's when I knew one of my parents was home. I took a deep breath and prepared for the worst.

I walk up to my mom and tell her, "m-mom...so i did something today that you might not like..." "what do you mean..?" "W-we'll I uh skipped school- but! Only 4th and 5th period a-and you know that I'm doing a-art only in my future so.." I said being so afraid of the wrath my mom would've stone upon me but i got more anxiety once she said this, "what!? Who did you skip with..?" "Um m-my f-friend..." I was about to lie to her but I didn't want my mom to hate Eric, but at the same time I felt awful I had so tell her the truth, "Eric..." I looked down then said, "but we just went to the mall that's it I swear the lord god himself!"

She sighs I'm frustration "I don't want you to ever skip again you hear me.." I nodded my head fast having a smilie on my face thanking that she didn't do anything worse.

I told my dad and he gave my a speech but it was good at the end and we hugged it out. I was so glad I was in a good family.

It was 12:00 at midnight and I was sleeping. I was having a nightmare about Brooke and how she was bullying me in the dream, but then it all change to wear I saw a shadow figure.

I tilted my head and questioned myself, and I looked around and as I looked around there was only pitch black. I look at the shadow figure and it was different this time by having a demon like look.

My heart was racing I felt so alone as I feel like something tapped my shoulder. I stood there scared and I was shaking so hard. I slowly turn around and see a demon that looked so terrifying but also...looked like Eric. The demon jumps at me attacking me and once it did I woke up sweating and terrified.

I sit up and I didn't feel safe in my own house so I discussed to go take a midnight walk even tho it was 3:00 am in the morning. I grabbed my hoodie and walked outside. It was pouring rain but I didn't care and just kept walking.

The whole time I was walking I felt like something was following me, so I turning around time to time.

I felt like I went insane that night. The next morning I wake up from a text from Eric saying...

"Morning"