Part four - future ahead of us

(Myka's P.O.V)
It's been days, and weeks and me and Eric have gotten to know each other. We've told each other our problems and our past lives. He was everything. I loved him but I was to nervous to say.

We where in 11th grade still in high school and I thought everything would be fine in high school in till I was being bullied by Brooke.

She was such a pain in my ass I wanted to stab her with a knife and chop her legs off and make her suffer, but I was smart I ignored her and tried to not think about her nor have anxiety about her.

Eric would always calm me down every time I'd talk to him. We've gotten to the point where we've became best friends. I'd blush sometimes when he'd smile. His smile remained me of the one kid in stranger things that had curly hair and was always happy.

Eric though had problems. He was broken. I wanted to fix him, make him happy, show him that he can trust me. One day he ask me, "wanna go for a ride?" I knew that he was wanting to skip school and I wasn't go type to do so "well um I-" he interrupted me "oh come on," he grabs my wrist and I was shocked. My mind was going crazy, but I was with him so it was ok.

We get to his car and this car was called a demon. I wasn't surprised cause by then I was used to him being the son of Satan. I had a wide grin on my face and I looked at him.

He looked at me and I was studying his face. He was so handsome, his green eyes, his black hair, he was perfect. "What..?" He ask, I jumped and looked away "u-uh heh heh um well so where we going?" He thought to him self. "Hmm, uhh the mall..?" He said and I smiled but frowned at the fact I didn't have money.

He noticed my expression and pulled out his wallet filled with money, he insisted he'd payed for me if I wanted anything. I smiled and we went off.