Part two - his thoughts

(Eric's P.O.V)
I meet this human which I was quite familiar of, I knew her name was Myka, but I didn't pay attention to her for I had bigger problems on my shoulders.

As a demon discussed as a human it's hard. Having fake friends, family, it was all just a act to impress my farther Satan/Lucifer. He was a pain in my ass I a hated his guts just like he hated mine.

One day school something had happened between my last girlfriend or should I say ex. She had used me for only my rich needs. I was in a rich family but I wasn't a spoiled brat like everyone says a rich kid is. I'm not like that.
I come to school sad I couldn't get her out of my head I knew I needed to let go but I was angry also that see had used me. I was crying during 1st through 2nd period, everyone was asking me if I was ok but I pushed them away.

I noticed one girl that I only knew her name. Myka...she was staring at me with a worried look on her face I didn't know why so I ignored.

Weeks have pasted and I kept hearing people say that Myka liked me. I was confused but at the same time surprised. One of her friends walked up to me, she had short short hair ,she was a bit tall, and she looked very gothic. I could tell from the look of her she was a satanist. "Hey, I herd Myka likes you," she said.
" I've heard," she sighs and walks away with a sad look. I didn't care and I went on with my day.

Three days later was the day our High school had a Pep. Which means that we would all get together and announce some football players and cheer in till our lungs break.

Band of course played some songs in the Pep.
And I was in band playing the flute. I sat next to one of myka's friends named Destiny, I've known her since elementary and I've told her some things about my past. She taps on my shoulder and shows me that Myka was waving at me. It was long enough to wear we were getting somewhere me and Myka but I wasn't sure about her. She was strange like me, and I could tell she was kinda being stalker-ish
wearing grey hoodies like me. I waved back very awkward and looked away from her.

After pep. I get a text. I have noticed I was in a group chat with this girl I knew named Chelsea

and another girl named...Myka.