Part 5- hang out

(Eric's P.O.V)
"What..?" I asked her. She was staring at me, I didn't know what to do but she snapped out of it. "U-uh uh heh heh well uh where to?" She asked forgetting the fact she was staring at me again.

I tell her we'd go to the mall and I'd be generous to pay for her. I loved her smilie, I loved how sweet she was and how funny she was. She'd make jokes about me being the son of the devil. One time she called me a dare "devil" which I thought was funny.

We pull up to the mall and we start walking around. There wasn't much people there which I didn't care. I noticed other teenagers like us that went to our school. Brooke. I glared at her but Myka didn't look at them one bit ignoring them. Broke gave me a look which made me angry.

I looked at Myka see anxiety and terror in her eyes. I sighed and looked at Brooke's group again but once I did they where following us. I grabbed myka's hand and started walking faster away from them. She looked at me confused but then she turns around then quickly looks at me with worries in her eyes still.

I gave her a look that everything was ok that she's safe with me. I thought to myself. We eventually had lost Brooke and her friends and went shopping. She was looking at some clothes but throughout the whole time we were at the mall she never found anything that she liked.

I saw a teddy bear hoodie in the store we where in. I walked over and Myka followed me. She gasped of excitement and I smiled "you want it?" I ask "YES PLZ!" "Woah woah ok ok calm down." She jumps up and down and we went to go check it out.

We walk out of the mall and sat on a bench. She was zoned out in her thoughts while I was one my phone. She look at me with a smile and then she gives me some sort of embarrassment. I've heard what humans usually called it and I as I recall she was hugging me.

I was some what blushing and slowly hugged her back. I felt love again, then it reminded me of my ex. She pulls away, "t-thanks a lot..sorry if you didn't want a hug-" I shushed her by putting my finger on her lip "sh, it's ok" I smiled.

We get in the car and when we left school it was 2 more hrs intill school ended and I didn't want to go back. I ask her "want me to take you home?" "Yes please" "ok"

I drive her home and I watched her get out of the car feeling sad but happy then I drive back home.