1

Jungkook POV

2:30 AM

I've been walking around the city for God knows how long. But who cares?

Nobody.

The world fucking hates me. Cause I'm the one that causes others pain from my pain.

I'm depressed which means that everyone else will feel mad that I'm in the mood to die. They feel mad cause then they have to deal with my problems.

I mean I just had a breakdown like 3 hours ago but I'll just be judged. The kids at school don't know me as Jeon Jungkook.

They know me as the depressed, suicidal, gay kid.

The cuts on my arms were still dripping with blood.

If someone wants to kill me, go ahead. I'm not stopping you.

I felt lightheaded and was about to pass out until I was dragged into an alleyway.

6 guys stood above me, their red eyes shone in the darkness. I just looked at the ground not even caring anymore. My cuts were continuing to flow out with fresh blood but I'm not stopping it. One of the guys then started to talk.

"How the fuck am I not supposed to kill him? He's even bleeding out!" One shouted.

"We can't. Directors order. You know how much I wanna kill him too but we can't."

"Just kill me..." I mumbled still staring at the ground.

"What?"

"Just kill me. I don't honestly give a shit anymore. Do whatever you want. If you don't kill me I'll just do it myself. Well I'll try doing it again." I said with more confidence.

I think the tallest man pushed me into the wall. His hands were pressing into my cuts and I blinked back tears. I tried to push him off but his grip was too strong.

"Namjoon. Off." Some man with bright blonde hair said.

The man growled at me and stared into my eyes. They were the most vibrant red. I then noticed two fangs poking his bottom lip. He pushed into my arms once more before backing up. I whimpered and rubbed at my wrists.

I played with the sleeves of my sweater. I looked through my pocket trying to find any razor blades that aren't dull.

I then found one and smiled unconsciously to myself. I rubbed the cold metal against my hand and felt some blood seep out of hand.

One man with black hair tensed up and ended up punching the wall. I flinched and backed up. He stared into my eyes with a cold stare. Once he saw my eyes, his expression softened.

I pressed into my hand trying to make the blood flow out faster so I could die quicker.

"Stop it kid. I can't hurt you but your making it difficult." One man with bright blue hair said while looking at my hand.

"Just hurt me then. I'm used to the pain already so there isn't any point in saying you don't wanna hurt me. I mean you can't hurt me more than I'm already hurt. You can't fix the broken most of the time. I'm just shattered." I said with a harsh tone.

"You know what I'm done with self control." Some guy with orange hair said and pushed me against the wall. I whimpered at the pain from being pushed into the wall.

The abuse scars still hadn't healed.

He noticed but didn't stop.

His eyes glowed a darker red than the others. His fangs poked his bottom lip and he stared into my eyes.

He pushed my head to the side and slowly sunk his fangs into my neck.
I shut my eyes and prayed that this would kill me. Pain surged throughout my entire body.

But I didn't fight back.

As usual. Weak and pathetic. Can't even protect yourself can you? Just let him kill you. No one is gonna be there for you anyways...

The voices in my head tried to take over again.

"Can you just shut the fuck up?"

I didn't realize I was talking aloud.

No and why should I listen to you again? Still so stupid.

"Shut up." I was on the verge of screaming again.

How bout you kill yourself first and then I'll shut up?

"OH MY GOD JUST SHUT UP!" I screamed. I didn't realize that they were all staring at me. I stood up trying to walk away but the one named Namjoon grabbed my wrist. I flinched at the contact. I'm not in the mood to be touched right now.

I tried to push him away but he just gripped my arms tighter. He stared into my eyes and I recognized the emotion immediately.

Pity.

I hate that.

He kept staring at me and I struggled to get away from him.

"Stop fighting." He just had to say that and I stopped. I wanted to push him away but I just listened.

They all smiled at me once I had calmed down. I just blushed and looked down smiling a bit.

I heard yelling in the distance and remembered the reason why I was out so late in the first place.

My father was trying to find me.

"WHERE ARE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK?!" I tensed up and tried to walk away. I tried walking away from my father but the sound was getting closer.

I saw a dark shadow at the edge of the alleyway.

"Found you." He spoke angrily.

I was shaking and backed up until my back was against a wall. I closed my eyes, waiting for him to grip my hair and drag me back to the house.

But that impact never came.

I opened my eyes and realized he was on the ground with bruises everywhere.

Two of the six guys were beating him up while the rest were holding me close to them.

"Get the fuck away from what's ours before you seriously regret it. Now run." The blue haired one growled and pushed his body down.

The blood loss had finally gotten to me and my vision started to blur. I was about to pass out until someone caught me. They cradled me in their arms and I snuggled into their chest. I felt my life slip away from me and my eyes finally shut.