10

Taehyung POV

"What is Baekhyun doing here?" I asked. I had just answered the door and closed it right afterwards.

"Wait wait wait wait wait... Baekhyun?"
Jungkook asked. I nodded my head and he jumped out of Jimin's hold.

"BAEKHYUNIE HYUNG!" Everyone looked at Jungkook who ran to the door, screaming.

"JUNGKOOKIE!" Baekhyun answered.

"Aish staph screaming. I'm trying to sleep here." Yoongi complained.

I looked back to see that Jungkook was hugging Baekhyun and was legit attached to him. Like he wouldn't let go.

"Now Where's Chanyeol?"

"Let's go let's go let's go!" Jungkook was jumping up and down. It's the most adorable thing ever.

But my jealousy had kicked in and I was ready to kill the guy.

I followed the two up to Jungkook's room with the rest of the guys. Chanyeol was sprawled on the floor looking at the ceiling. His face looked void of any emotion.

Wow he really is Jungkook's brother.

Jungkook poked his face and Baekhyun did the same.

"Huh? What happened?"

"Yah pabo. You called me remember?"

"Ohhh right. Did you find anything on GOT7?"

"There somewhere near the city limits. We can send some people in to catch them but it's up to you."

"Ummm hyung? We have a drive that they had. Me, Hoseokie and Namjoonie hyung all worked on hacking into it."

"Show me the drive."

"Okay... wait." I grabbed Jungkook the drive and his laptop.

He was just talking with them and we all joined in.

It was really funny when no one would laugh at Jin's jokes.

But those moments were ruined, when the power went out.

"Jimin hyung?"

"What is it?"

"Get the hard drive and my laptop and get the hell out of-" He was cut off when he heard a scream.

"Baekhyun and Chanyeol aren't here." All of us stood beside each other. I heard something run towards us and tried to figure out what it was.

Werewolves.

I heard someone loading a gun but my vision wasn't great in the dark considering the fact that I haven't had blood in 3 days.

Suddenly, there was a gunshot.

I couldn't see anything.

But I heard someone fall.

"You just had to show up now right?" I recognized Jungkook's voice.

"Aww. Well time to pay up. But look here. You're out of money. I think a few dead bodies would be fine as payment this time."

"You aren't getting to them. Ever."

"Who's gonna stop me? You? You're just weak and pathetic."

"Well didn't your mother teach you not to touch what belongs to others?" I heard 3 bodies fall to the ground until I was pulled back. I tried to hit the person but they punched me.

My body was weak enough.

All 6 of us were tied up with guns to our heads.

I could hear the screams of some victims until it all went silent.

Never Be The Same { JJK X BTS }On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara