25

Jungkook POV 

"YAH! Who the hell do you think you are?!" 

"Shut up already!" 

"Excuse me? Did you just ask me to...? OKAY LISTEN HERE, YOU DUMB BITCHES!! I AM 7 MONTHS PREGNANT, CRAVING STRAWBERRIES, AND STUCK WITH 7 IDIOTS WHO ARE TOO DIM TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU PISSING ME OFF WITH YOUR FAKE ASS THREATS AND TRYING TO KILL ME, IT'S ANNOYING AS FUCK!! I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN DEAL WITH YOU DUMBASSES SO YOU BETTER FUCKING BACK UP BEFORE I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!" I heaved as I finished, admiring their scared faces. I had clutched my stomach right after, as my baby kicked around. 

No one answered, and I'm assuming they were too scared to do anything. 

"Get strawberries. We can deal with it after he gives birth." I believe Yugyeom muttered to the rest of them. 

"Good. One of you has the slightest amount of sense. Now, tell me why you stupidly kidnapped me and let me leave before I get angrier." 

"W-We need you to unlock the drive for all our old messages..." 

"Why?" 

"We left J-JYP and need to destroy all ties with them." I sighed in pure exhaustion. 

I asked them to bring me back home to the drive so I could clear it and have them get out of my face. 

"JUNGKOOK!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH GOT7?!!" Everyone yelled at me as I walked through the door with GOT7 behind me. 

I signalled for them to relax and got the drive out. 

"Are you sure you want to cut off all ties?" I reconfirmed. They all nodded. 

I hit delete and the entire thing was cleared off. 

"Okay... you owe me strawberry ice cream. I want it for my kid, okay?" Yugyeom hugged me with slight difficulty but made it work. 

"Thanks, Kookie~~" Every single one of them thanked me before apologizing to the rest of the boys in the house. 

"It's okay guys... no hard feelings. Just... don't kidnap him again. Otherwise, we may not control Jin from lashing out with his Eomma powers." I giggled at the thought of seeing the devil Eomma side of Jin. 

After they all left, Hoseok tackled me in a hug and all of them attacked me with love. 

"Don't leave Yoongi like that again! He started gathering weapons to kill everyone unless you were safe." 

I was about to reply to the comment but everything just became way too painful. 

"Kookie?!" Everyone started panicking when I clutched my stomach in pain. 

"The baby's coming."