11

Jungkook POV

I woke up in a dark room that obviously wasn't mine. But that was when I realized that I was right next to Jhope and Taehyung.

I tried to escape their grip but they were way too close to let me get up.

My head was pounding and I felt super dizzy. I felt my fangs get sharper and I was cold.

Like I was freezing.

But I was wrapped in a blanket.

In that moment, I felt these 2 wolf ears on my head and a tail.

I touched the two and gasped.

What exactly happened after those people showed up and tried shooting us all?

I clutched my head which wasn't making my situation any better. But then, I started to have flashbacks.

My eyes widened when I remembered that I transformed into a wolf.

I could feel that my eyes were glowing this bright yellow and my pupils had been slitted.

I had been sitting up the entire time and was pulled down by I think Jimin.

"Are you Okay Kookie? I just woke up and saw you sitting there. It scared me a little."

"Yeah I'm fine but are you guys all okay from yesterday?"

"Yeah thanks to you. Did you have a nightmare or something?"

"I'm not entirely sure but it felt like it. But now I feel sick and I wanna sleep but my head hurts too much to let me sleep."

"Don't worry. I'm right here and so is Hoseokie. You won't get hurt. I pinky promise." I hooked my pinky with his and giggled.

"Yah! I want cuddles to." Hoseok whined. I just laid in the middle and they both hugged me. But the one thing that ripped me out of this amazing moment was when I felt the two of them bite my neck. They started to drink my blood and I stayed quiet trying to endure the pain that ripped through my body.

They both pulled away and licked any blood that dripped off. Soon I felt the wounds close and I felt the same as before.

"When's your birthday Kookie?"

"September 1... I think."

"What do you mean you think?"

"I think that was my birthday but I don't remember the last time I celebrated it. The last time I did celebrate it was when I was 6."

"You're 19 now... you haven't celebrated it for 13 years."

"Yeah but I'm used to it." They stayed quiet and Taehyung checked the time. I managed to see and groaned silently.

4:07 AM.

I had been waking up at exactly this time for a month straight. It's just difficult for me to go back to sleep.

"Come on Kookie~ lets sleep."

I laid down and huffed.

"Do I have to?"

"Yeah. You have school tomorrow anyways and we need to get everything ready."

"B-but... Fine." I yawned and let my eyes close but I just couldn't fall asleep.

Hoseok and Jimin had already fallen asleep while I was still wide awake. I stared at the ceiling for god knows how long until my eyes finally closed and my body shut down.

Time Skipeu

"Kookie. Wake up! We're gonna be late for school." Jimin and Taehyung were yelling in the room.