4

Jungkook POV

"Finally found you after 12 years. I didn't think you would be the purebred. You were just a small little kid back then. I told you I would find you!" He exclaimed.

I smiled at him but went back to my normal blank face.

"Well thank you. You guys know what to send me after 2 months right? I need to go deal with something but I'll meet later on." With that, he left. I curled up into a ball and put my head in between my knees. I just hoped that no one would notice.

I ended up crying because I thought of my mom again.

She didn't deserve to die.

"Jungkook?" Someone asked me as they walked into the room.

"Go away." I said, muffled.

"Come one tell me what's wrong." Jimin asked me.

"Nothing." I said trying to not breakdown again.

"What's going on?" Namjoon and Suga has walked into the room to.

"Great." I whispered and wiped my tears away. They all stared at me but I just walked away.

Namjoon grabbed my wrist and I flinched. I had just cut like 30 minutes ago anyways.

His eyebrows furrowed together. Soon enough the rest of them had walked in.

"Show me your arm."

I stayed quiet but managed to keep my arms away from them. I gripped my sleeves tightly, hoping that something could save me from being exposed.

"Jungkook... What did you do?" Tae asked me.

"Nothing." That seemed to be my only answer.

"That's bullshit. Show me your arm now before you actually regret it." Suga said with a cold tone.

"I'm not gonna show you."

"Fine." That was all Hobi hyung has said before he used his speed against me and grabbed my arm. Namjoon hyung had looked at my right arm and got angry. He then looked at my left arm and got even more angry.

"Where did you get a blade?!" He yelled at me.

"You didn't hide the sharpeners or look through your cabinets properly. I told you I would get that knife." I said and looked at the floor.

"Jimin and Tae check everywhere for anymore blades. We need to teach him something he won't forget." Jin growled.

Suga hyung dragged me to another room with a lock on it. I flinched at how harsh he was. My wrists were killing me. Sometimes I regret finding a razor to begin with.

Namjoon threw me onto the bed and hovered above me. He attacked my neck and I closed my eyes.

Tears formed in the corners of my eyes.

Why does this feel so fucking familiar?

He created even more purple and red marks all over my neck and then pulled away.