22

Jungkook POV

"What do you mean stuck here forever?"

"As in, you will never get out of here without us ever again. You're only ours and if we just don't let you go, then no one takes you away."

"B-But I have more things to do then be stuck here for the rest of my immortal life!"

"Too bad." Yoongi dragged me towards me to then dining table, but before he could grab my wrist, I flinched. I backed my hand away, rubbing at it without realizing.

Jimin, who had just entered, noticed me, and stood with Yoongi, equally confused.

"What did he do to you?"

"Not too much damage."

"As in?"

I didn't feel like answering, but reimagined what it felt like in that stupid room for so long.

Hours of torture with no end...

No food or water for months...

Being forced into sex...

Yet all I could do was sit there, and get nothing done.

My head started to hurt from the overwhelming memories.

Every single sight that entered my mind would just cause fear to spike in my body.

"Jungkook... did you eat the rice and the chicken?" Jin hyung asked me.

"Yes Eomma, I ate everything. Thank you!"

"No problem sweetheart~ go rest, we have many things I deal with tomorrow." I nodded wearily.

Suddenly, excruciating pain shot through my head, dizziness hitting me like a truck.

What the hell?

I tried gripping onto the bar next to the stairs, and clutched onto it so hard, to the point of my knuckles turning white.

"Jungkook!" The entire world went dark as my body had fallen backwards until I almost hit the ground.

What is happening to me?

Sorry for the late and short update! I've been very busy with school and won't really be updating most books for some time, but just a few weeks and I'll be regularly updating afterwards!

Take care everyone!

If someone hasn't told you already, you are loved and appreciated in the world!

I purple you alllllllllll💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜