24

Jungkook POV 

"WHAT?!!" All of them yelled in the house with pure confusion and fear in their eyes. 

"Jungkook passed out when he first adapted to becoming a hybrid and since it happened now, it's a sign that the child will be a hybrid. He holds my child, which I honestly don't care of, but the reason why I showed up was that you didn't give me my last blood sample." 

"Okay I may be confused as fuck, but I can see a bitch in two seconds flat no matter what," Jin stepped in. "If you hadn't taken our baby away from us and abused him sexually, we wouldn't need to deal with your stupid ass. And if you are more concerned about your business than your next child, you better get the fuck out right now. Don't screw with someone if you don't care for them afterwards." 

"Give me the blood, Jungkook. Then, I'll be out of here." 

"You aren't getting it anymore. You can fight me for it if you want to but you won't be getting it ever again." 

"Fine." Taeyong cracked his knuckles and was about to step near Jungkook, but we all blocked his path. 

"Move." 

"How about you get out of here in the next two seconds before I transform and rip you into thousands of pieces, hm? Oh, and if you really want that blood, you need to find some impossible way to get through all of them before me." I sent a fake smile towards his growl. 

"Get. Out. I won't ask again." I snarled. He looked so agitated but stomped out and slammed the door with it. 

Letting out a sigh I didn't know I was holding in, I stared up at all of their concerned faces. 

"Why don't you explain everything that happened to land you in this situation, hm?" Yoongi hugged my neck and whispered in my ear teasingly. 

We all sat down, me on Yoongi's lap. They all looked with pure jealousy at Yoongi's 'opportunity.' 

"He raped me. For days straight. Tried to scare me to submit and train me to perfection. What his pack's real goal was to get hybrid blood and put it into werewolves. I never let them besides one bottle and he came over to get the other 12 litres. I wasn't about to ruin so many lives for that blood. It wasn't even compatible with werewolves; it only bonded with purebreds or hybrids. I knew that I was pregnant with his child two weeks ago but I never talked. They would kill it as soon as they found out. I was planning on saying something to you guys when it became more noticeable that I was holding a child." 

"Do you think the kid will look like Taeyong?" 

"No, its genes are favourable to the hybrid side so it's more likely to resemble me. Why?"

"Because I wanna see a mini you around the house... not really a mini Taeyong. Hell, I don't care what the kid looks like, I'll give him my love either way."

"But it doesn't have an Appa..." 

"Are you kidding me?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"It has 6 Appa's." 

"I love you guys~" 

"Trust me, we all love you more~" 

Time passed, and it was 7 months into Jungkook's pregnancy... all of them bonded quite a bit (WiNk wOnK)... but right before the birth, something happened that set everything into chaos... 

Namjoon helped me get changed, careful of the baby. It was showing up quite a bit, as I was attempting to waddle around the house only to sit down after every few steps. 

"You are causing me a bit of pain, little one..." I got used to having conservations with my baby belly and myself. 

"You're still so cute~" Hoseok hugged me from behind, rubbing circles on my stomach. 

"I know hyung... I know. Are you going to get food with Namjoon hyung to?" 

"Yea... Yoongi will be home, no need to worry. We're all going cause we hangry~~" 

"Can you bring me back strawberries? I'm craving them..." 

"Okaaaaaaay." Hoseok kissed me before he headed outside with them all. 

I knew that Yoongi was probably sleeping and wanted to stay that way so I let him be. As I was relaxing on the couch with a bowl of apples, there was a sudden knock on the door. 

There shouldn't be anyone here and all the guys would just barge into the house without a warning. That would interrupt any kind of moment the people inside the house would've developed. 

I was scared to the core but didn't let it get to me. 

"Yah! Don't kick me right now~" I clutched my stomach in pain and relaxed a bit, progressing towards the door. 

The kid always kicked around at the worst moments. 

"Yes- WAIT YOU?!! WHY ARE-?!!" I was interrupted when they ran a cloth over my nose and mouth. The chemical hit me too quickly and I fainted. 

I can't believe it... 

GOT7 is still out to kill me, I see. 

this shitty chapter ain't proofread readers,,,,,,,,,, mianhae :( 

tAkE cArE eVeRyOnE!!!!!!!