9

Jimin POV

"Kookie?" I asked.

Jungkook had this look on his face.

Like he was ready to kill.

He mumbled to himself and looked up.

I gasped when I saw his eyes.

They were bright yellow.

The only thing I could see were his beautiful eyes.

"What's wrong hyung?" He asked looking at me.

"Are you Okay Kookie? I mean your eyes are this bright yellow and your fangs are visible in the dark." I said.

"W-what?" He said before his eyes stared to shut.

Tae caught him and Yoongi helped him.

I heard someone chuckle at the edge of the alley and I froze.

No one said a word.

"He's gonna pass out more, just saying. He's going to transform soon. And when that happens I suggest running." The man warned.

Jin and Namjoon snuck out around the building to sneak attack.

Taehyung and Yoongi were trying to wake Jungkook up. Me and Hoseok looked at each other with our now vibrant red eyes and nodded.

"And Who the fuck are you?" Hoseok asked.

"Oh he still hasn't told you. Well I'll be the one to end the world so he can save it. It's all in the prophecy. That purebred of yours is a threat. I'd suggest letting him go before you end up getting killed." He chuckled darkly.

"Oh he ain't going anywhere. And that prophecy can come our way. We can handle it. We've been through so much worse than some prophecy." I answered.

"Well Jimin, you'll all regret your decisions later on. I have to go now since he'll try to kill me once he sees me." I pushed his body into the wall and gripped his throat.

I looked at his face and gasped.

The same eyes as Jungkook.

"He's the only fucking purebred so how do you have the same eyes?" I stalled, waiting for Jungkook to beat this guy up.

"You were taught that there's only one purebred that can change into a hybrid. Let me tell you... it was all a lie cause those teachers wanted to save us all from the two of us. We are the most powerful creatures in the entire world. And he hates me." Jungkook woke up and punched the guy in the stomach.

"Found you." He growled.

"Oh look you woke up. I have been training long enough. Let's see who wins this fight."

Each of them fought each other. At some times we wanted to run in and stop the fight but we weren't allowed to by Namjoon and Jin who said that we should see how powerful Jungkook really is.

The two looked bloody and broken by the time one was on the ground.

Jungkook hovered above him and bent down to his level.

"Thought you would come back home to save me but I guess I've been believing in fairytales."

"You think I cared?! I was hoping you'd be killed so I could finally win. Yet here I am about to be killed by you. You don't know anything bout that prophecy. And I know all about it, so kill me. It would make your life 10x harder." He coughed out.

"Oh you think I'm going to kill you? News flash it ain't happening yet." Jungkook said before he punched the guy.

The man had passed out and Jungkook stood up.