6

Taehyung POV

"Hey guys! We're back!" I yelled once we all walked in.

All of our jaws literally dropped to the floor.

"What's GOT7 doing here?" Namjoon asked still shocked when he saw Jungkook and Suga pushing their bodies into a corner.

"They attacked." Jungkook simply said. I noticed that something was off.

I focused on his face and noticed 2 small fangs poking at his bottom lip. His eyes weren't the dark brown they usually were.

They were tinted with a bit of yellow. I could see the colour streaks in his pupil.

"Jungkook? When did you get fangs?" I asked.

"Purebred, remember?" Suga said.

"But he hasn't had fangs or that yellow tint in his eyes before. Even if he is the purebred. We would've noticed before." Jin pointed out.

"Look these guys attacked and that random strength stuff happened and I took them down. These just showed up in process." Jungkook explained.

"Can you control any of your abilities?" Jimin asked.

"For the most part, yeah." He said.

"Wait... why did GOT7 even show up? You don't think they're involved with the killings... do you?" Jhope said.

"We have to wait until they wake up, I guess." I said.

We all walked over to the couch and played some random k-drama.

"Hey Kookie?" He hummed in response when I started talking. "You're going to the same school as me next week." He jolted upwards.

"S-school?! I don't wanna!" He whined.

"You didn't finish your university courses yet. Just finish your last year and then you're done." Jimin said.

He sighed.

"Wait. I'm going to the same school as you Tae Tae?" I nodded my head. "I better get the same classes as you then." He smiled.

I still can't understand how Jungkook looks so innocent and adorable. God put all his effort into making this angel.

I'm making sure he doesn't leave us ever.

Jungkook POV

Great. Now I have to suffer through school again.

I just hope they don't show up.

I don't wanna deal with them anymore.

I started making random faces cause I can and I didn't realize that my shirt had lifted a little, exposing my tattoos.

I was startled when Jimin traced the design.

"When did you get tattoos? You're only 19. It's under the age limit." Jimin asked me.

"I just got the money somehow and the artist just did the design. That's nothing. I mean I got alcohol cause I had enough money to bribe the guy." I explained.

"Alcohol?! But you're still too young!" Namjoon exclaimed.

"So? It's how the world works. Everyone just wants money or power." I said not looking phased.

"He's right though. The world revolves around it. But you can't have anymore alcohol anymore." Jin said from the kitchen.

"Why?"

"You'll be damaging your body." Suga spoke up.

"That isn't fair." I whined.

"Oh it is. It took months for us to stop Hoseok from smoking. I'm stopping you now." Suga said.

I sighed and stared at the TV. I was so concentrated on the k-drama that I almost didn't hear someone whisper to each other.

I got up and went down to the basement. All 7 of them had broken out of the chains and were trying to escape.

"... we'll go out the back and attack from the front." One who I assumed was the leader spoke.

They were about to get into their positions until they all froze and turned around. They all went pale.

I had made a plan in my head and didn't care about the mistakes I could make in this moment.

"Keep going with your plan. I'm not gonna stop you but they will." I mentioned to all of them sitting upstairs.

"You were pretty quick to stop us before. Why'd you change all of a sudden?" The tallest one asked me.

"Let's just say I chose the wrong side before. You guys will help me right?" I said smirking.

"Always. You're the purebred anyways. You'd help us out a hell of a lot." The leader said.

"If you want information about them I can send it to you later. Just give me that flash drive and I'll send you any of their plans." They were hesitant in giving me the drive.

"How do we know you're telling the truth?" The shortest asked.

"These guys killed my parents and I'm forced to be here. If I get any chance to kill them, I'll take it." I growled.

"Send any information you get to the email that shows up." The leader handed me the drive.

"Go out the basement door. I'll make up some excuse for why you weren't down here." I said and they all left.

I walked up the stairs and froze.

They were listening to everything.

"K-Kookie?" Jhope stuttered out.

"What happened Hoseokie?" I asked.

"Bitch. Don't sweet talk your way out of this. You're a liar! You probably weren't even broken to begin with. We're just your enemies right?!" Suga hyung yelled at me.

"I'm not a fucking liar. I never lied to you guys!" I felt like my world was crashing once I saw a tear roll down Jimin's cheek.

"Really?! Then why are you making plans with our enemies?" Namjoon hyung was so angry.

"Cause I need to know what their plans are! If I didn't get that flash drive, we all would've been dead!" I yelled.

"W-what? What do you mean dead?" Tae asked quietly.

"They were gonna kill you with the help of Seventeen and I can't deal with them again." I explained.

I could feel my anger getting worse.

"Deal with who?" Jimin asked once he stopped crying.

"God so many fucking questions... Seventeen used to be at my school. They threatened my life if I didn't pay them each month." I mumbled the beginning.

"Where's the flash drive?" Jin asked me.

"I'll deal with it." I said angrily.

"No. Jungkook give us the drive." Jhope said sternly.

"I said I'll deal with it." I said with my tongue poking the inside of my cheek.

"Jungkook calm down." Jin said.

"I'm fucking calm." I growled at him.

"What you're saying and what the colour of your eyes are is completely different." Suga said staring into my eyes.

"What? What about the colour of my eyes?"

"They aren't dark brown. They're bright yellow." Namjoon said. My expression softened when I saw their scared faces.

Immediately, my head started to pound. I closed my eyes and tried to stop the pain.

Don't like that very much, do you?

I heard something speak out.

That voice sounds way to familiar.

Wait a second....

Why does it sound like my brother?

But he died... right?