18

Jin POV

"Jungkook, please just try to breathe. You're okay, he can't hurt you, no one can. You're with us again so nothing can hurt you without going through us all first." I fought back my own tears as I calmed Jungkook down from the breakdown.

He had sprinted upstairs to some random room and was crying his eyes. And it involved something along the lines of traumatic stress from, Taeyong. 

This Taeyong person gonna get his ass whopped for hurting my baby. 

"H-Hyung..." He buried his head into my chest before slowly picking himself back up.

"How about we get you ice cream and don't let you think about anything in the past? Then, we can go watch anime with Taehyung and you can sleep with whoever you want to today. We can deal with this other person later on, alright?" He nodded. 

"But hyung, its way too late for ice cream."

"So what? You know I can't resist food. Plus, you are in luck since we have an entire tub at home." A smile etched onto his face as I held his hand and carried him downstairs. 

Yes, Jungkook can get extremely hostile and solitary when angered, but on the inside... he's just a cute kid that wants some love and maybe it was denied for him throughout his life. I may not know his entire past, but I know enough to make sure that he is okay and that he gets all the support that he needs. 

I've been hearing that he wants to go into singing and dance and I may or may not know my way around the industry. 

I mean, I am thousands of years old.... still is the most handsome here though, cause you know I am worldwide handsome. 

But Jungkook hadn't just changed physically... he shattered on an entire new level, mentally. 

And I need to get on top of it. What exactly happened to him while we weren't with him, and what I have to fix.  

While I was lost in my thoughts, Jungkook tugged at my hand. I could sense from a mile away that he was craving affection. I pulled him close to me, and before we knew it, we were cuddling on the couch. 

"Hey! I wanna join!" Taehyung whined and stomped his foot from the other side of the room. My eyes widened, when they usually wouldn't in a normal situation. 

And this new situation about to arise, was far from normal. 

"Taehyung, move." I ordered.

"What happened?" He gave me a confused look, to which I panicked over. 

Not over Taehyung's cuteness when he's confused, but instead, of the person behind him. 

But how did he get up here when he was locked up in so many restraints that even Lucifer would take hours to break through?

"Call the others and take Jungkook upstairs and whatever you do, don't come down-" I was cut off when he stepped through the shadows and held a gun to Taehyung's head, smirk holding a place on his face. I shot up, trying my hardest to send Jungkook upstairs so he would be protected and not have another panic attack over the situation. He'd already been traumatized, we can't afford any of his painful past to worsen in the present.  

"Oh Jin. Don't need for all that to happen. I'll just quickly take him from you and be out of your hair in no time." 

That was the last thing Taeyong had said before a gunshot was heard.