16

Jin POV

I gripped my hair and sighed obviously frustrated.

"We lost him again! It's like he disappears as soon as we find him!" Jimin said.

"We can still track him."

"How?"

"He left his fingerprints on the ladder. If I can get that into the tracker we can get a face match and then find where he is through any camera in the city."

"Well less talk and more walk."

"Staph Jin that's so cringe."

"Yah I'm your hyung respect me."

"Guys stop arguing and let's go find our Kookie." We came back to the house and shoved all of our mess onto a side.

Suga ran up to his room to find Jungkook with Taehyung, Hoseok, and Namjoon.

Me and Jimin started cooking something to eat for everyone.

I haven't slept in days.

I just keep thinking about that day.

The day he left us.

I couldn't ever forgive myself for what happened to him.

He's been alone for so long and it's all our faults for not changing it.

It's been 3 months since the time Jungkook attacked us.

We haven't found him.

It's like he disappeared.

Off the grid.

Anyone we know hasn't seen him once.

It's been a year without him.

We are barely staying as a family anymore.

If it wasn't for me and Tae, then Suga would've hurt Hoseok and Namjoon with Jimin.

We all went out to find something to eat for a bit until we saw someone being killed.

It was like another vampire but at the same time it wasn't.

I widened my eyes when I realized who it could be.

The victims screams died down and this guy killed someone else that was in the alleyway.

"Funny. I'm not even sorry for what's gonna happen to you cause the world didn't do the same for me. You know how much it hurt? A hella lot. When your family doesn't bother looking for you just cause your not enough. Great now I'm angry so I'm gonna stress kill." He said and killed the person quickly.

He cleaned up all the blood and chucked the bodies into the trash easily.

Like he's used to it.

He was about to walk out of the alley the other way until I called him.

"J-Jungkook?" He froze and turned around.