?1?

Jack and Maddie was exhausted as they walked into the kitchen."How did Phantom get so fast?" Maddie asked. Seconds later Danny came in looking like how his parents look."Hey Danny-boy, can you please order us something to eat. We're paste." Jack said."Uh, what happened?" Danny asked."We were trying to capture Phantom but...he was so fast." Maddie said."We only managed to get a few hits on him." Jack said and Danny looked down to his side where he knew the scar was almost healed enough to not feel the pain."Oh, that's great, what do you want me to order?" Danny asked ignoring the little sting from a scar he gotten from Skulker a few minutes ago."Anything, sweetie." Maddie said as they falled on the couch.

Danny's POV
I was about to call the Nasty Burger for a delivery but the phone rang before I could make a call."I'll get it!!" I shouted and I picked up the phone and answered."Hello, Daniel Fenton from Fenton Works speaking how can I help you?" I said."Oh, hey. We are Mystery Inc. and someone named Maddie Fenton made a appointment for today." A male's voice came through."Hang on. I'll get her." I said."MOM SOMEONE WANTS TO SPEAK TO YOU!!" I shouted and I could hear mom groan as she stood up."Hi, this is Maddie Fenton speaking." She said and I waited at the phone."Oh, hi Fred...Your having trouble finding our house? Just look for the giant Fenton Works sign with a huge UFO  looking like thing on the roof." She said and I was confused."Mom, who was that?" I asked."Some experts we hired for something." She said and I immediately got a knot in my stomach. She puts down the phone."Leave the food. We have some guests coming." She said.

When she left I started to freak out but not to loud. Oh man, oh man, oh man. What if they experiment on me when they find out I'm a halfa!"Danny, please go get Jazz." Mom asked and I went upstairs practically running and flying at the same to Jazz's room."Jazz, code Orange!!" I shouted and she immediately came out."What?! What is it?" She asked freaking out a little."Okay, so mom and dad hired some experts of something and I think it has to do with me being Phantom!!" I shouted."Okay, but on countless occasions we know that they will accept your ghost half but to be safe, don't worry. Also let me guess. Mom and Dad wants both of us downstairs?" She said and I nodded."Okay let's go." She said and she followed me.

Third person's POV
At Fred's house before the call
"Gang, I have some exciting news!!" Fred yelled."What is it?! Are zombies happening or are we getting food?!" Shaggy shouted as he imagined the most delicious food one can imagine."No, we have a new mystery!!" Fred shouted and Shaggy and Scooby's mood dropped."Where is the mystery Fred?" Velma asked."Wait for it!...AMITY PARK!!" Fred shouted and thunder went off from the outside of the storm happening."YIKES!!! No way! I heard that place is the world's most haunted town!!" Shaggy shouted as he hid under carpet with Scooby.

"Well... I heard they have a very exclusive restaurant there." Daphne said to get Scooby's and Shaggy's attention."You have our full attention." Shaggy said."The restaurant... I think is called the Nasty Burger. Delicious foods and drinks." Velma said."WELL! WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?! LETS GO!!" Shaggy shouted and they all got on the Mystery Machine and drove off to Amity Park, Illinois.

"Seriously? World's most haunted town? But ghosts don't exist." Velma said when they were halfway there."Oh, come Velma. You proved countless times that it is just people in silly masks."  Daphne said trying to cheer her up."Yeah, you're right." Velma said as she fixed her glasses. Shaggy and Scooby looked outside through Daphne's window and saw a large a large sign with carved out words: Welcome to Amity Park home of the ghost boy, Danny Phantom! It said."Wow, look at the buildings!!" Fred said.

Fred's POV
We were in the town for five minutes and we went to the Nasty Burger."The highlight of this trip, the food!!" Shaggy shouted as they ran to a table.

"Just drop, Whelp!" I looked above me and saw a ghost with green flaming hair, an armour suit and a gun pointing at three kids."Not on your afterlife, Skulker!" The boy said. He wore a black jumpsuit, white belt, gloves boots, white hair and glowing green eyes along with fangs."YIKES!!! Ghosts!!" Scooby and Shaggy' shouted as they hid under the table."Sam! Corner him with your plant powers!" He shouted at the girl who wore grassy dress and gloves. Her hair was also white and eyes was fully green."On it, Danny!" She shouted back and plants started to grow from the ground and the ghost tried to get lose.

"Tritonic, thermos!" Danny shouted and the black kid that wore an all black and white suit and had gloves that glowed as he build what I think is a thermos. His hair was white and his eyes red. His suit was black with white but it looked like pixels inverting with each other. Danny grabbed the thermos and sucked in the ghost that was struggling to get lose from the plants.

Danny's POV
Sam and Tucker now had ghost powers and it made the team a whole lot stronger."Yeah, we rule!" Tucker shouted."Yeah, strange we both had ectoplasmic dormant in our blood." Sam said. We went our separate ways after that and that's what brings us here.

Jazz, Mom, Dad and I were in the living room waiting for this Mystery Inc."So dad, you said you tried to hunt down Phantom. How did it go?" Jazz asked breaking the silence."He and his new team was fighting that Skulker ghost again and we almost caught him when he was near the school." Dad said."But he was too fast." Mom added."That's why we made a appointment with a mystery solving group of teenagers." Mom said.

The bell rang and there I saw two girls, two guys and a dog.