?18?

Vlad arrived at the closest town. He stole himself some clothes from a respected suit designer, cut his long hair much shorter and lastly he shaved his facial hair off. Now he looked like different man.

The suit he stole wasn't black like the one he usually wore when he was still classified as alive and a billionaire. This suit was dark red, almost black with rims that were white. The buttons of the suit were silver which contrasted well with the white rims and dark red colour.

He transformed seeing that his suit in his ghost form also needed a change. He looked around the store and found a black suit that was black. The material shimmered a bit with the little bit of light that was coming through the store. All that it was missing was a cape, to Vlad's taste.

He didn't hesitate to put on the suit on. His old clothes he torched using his fire powers that Vlad noticed had a little boost to it. Where am I going to find cape to fit this glorious suit?  Vlad wondered.

He still looked around the shop and he surprisingly found a few capes at the back of the store. There were a lot to choose from but a lot weren't suitable to Vlad.

He eventually came across three capes. One was black on the outside with a white lining while the inside was dark red. This one would fit the one for his human form. The second cape was black on the inside and white on the outside. The colour scheme only made him more angrier. Phantom!!

He burned the cape leaving nothing but ashes. The last one was a really dark grey on the inside and black on the outside. He didn't particularly like this cape. The first one was more appealing to him.

Vlad decided to take the first cape. Since it would fit well with the suit in his human form, he's going to switch the two suits. The black one being the suit he would wear for his human form and the dark red one for his ghost form.

And he did so quickly. He looked at himself in the mirror. He looked more handsome on both his human form and ghost form. Satisfied, with how he looked he created a portal and walked through it.

The next morning, the shop owner came to open his store only to see it trashed."WHAT THE HELL!" He shouted in an American but slightly Italian accented tone. He walked through noticing what was missing or destroyed. He called the police.

In a matter of a few minutes the police arrived and closed the area of as a crime scene. It wasn't long until Area Fifty One heard of the strange crime scene.

No force entry, disconnected alarms and two suits and cape missing with some cash. Just when the police was finished two generals accompanied by two soldiers arrived giving the owner, Mr. Ugliano, a scare.

"Greetings, Mr. Ugliano. I'm General Matthews. We've come to hear about the robbery that took place in your store. May we please look around?" He asked."I don't see why not. Just come in." He said clearly stressed.

The soldiers and Matthews started to look around."The police couldn't find much other than this person being a genius." Ugliano said."That's okay, my good man. We have our own resources. Resources I'm entitled to keep quiet about. We believe that one of test subjects from our base escaped and might have come here to get clothing." Matthews said.

"What person would wear suit to make them stand out?" Ugliano asked."This particular person has high tastes. Now from I heard in the police report, you said two suits and cape is missing and some cash."

"Yes and one cape was destroyed. The cape was black and white. I designed this one for some rich guy's son for a costume party. The other one that was taken is one I made for my father, for his birthday along with the suit that went with it."