?23?

Sam went to a roof where she pulled out her special seeds. Placing three in her hand she blew over them and they started to grow into deadly vines with thorns. They rapped around Sam's arms and waist but it didn't cut her.

She jumped into action when Vlad went after her after forcing Danny into the street and into a couple of cars. Sam extended her arm and the vine grew in size and went to attack Vlad as he did. Not expecting the attack, Vlad lost his focus giving Sam the opportunity to grab Vlad's ankle and repeatedly smashed him into the roof she was on and then throwing him into an oncoming tank.

One of the tracks of the tank broke. Danny stood up and phased out the four soldiers that was inside. Danny left them on top of a roof. Vlad was about to stand up but Sam then threw him across the street crashing into a wall.

Danny decided to try his luck. He lifted up the tank with a little but of difficulty but  let it stand on its side. Danny bent of the extended barrel of the tank and stood behind it. He took in a deep breath and let his Ghostly Wail out.

The tank was sent straight towards the building where Vlad was. Vlad saw the hurdling tank coming towards him. He wasn't fast enough to fly away and his legs got caught in the tank. He was getting tired and both Danny and Sam saw it.

They floated in front of Vlad and high fived."Nice job." Danny said. Sam did a small bow. Vlad spat out blood again. He felt his blood trailing down his surely broken legs."Now what?" Danny asked looking at Vlad's damaged body."You are quite stupid, Fruitloop. You barely got out of that lab and immediately came after me. If you were healed maybe you would've stand a chance." Danny said as he got his Thermos ready.

Vlad couldn't hold on longer and lost his transformation. All that he can do now is glare at the two younger halfas."Oh, Little Badger. You're forgetting of one ghost." Vlad said. Danny sucked Vlad in his thermos.

"Eat a Snickers, Vlad. Gosh your weak." Danny said as his eyes glowed green for a moment."What he say?" Danny asked."He said that you are forgetting about a ghost." Sam said. Danny pondered his mind trying to remember when he heard a few guns click behind him.

Sam and Danny turned around to see secret service."Damn, Fruitloop." Danny mumbled."What do you want?" Danny asked rolling his eyes."Come with us peacefully, both of you, or else." The President said from another tank with a megaphone in his hand.

"Capture me and the earth will be overrun with ghosts." Danny said calmly as he dusted himself off."Why is that?" The President said."First off, I defeated Pariah Dark, twice. I'm the King of the ghosts now. I'm the one keeping them in place not to overrun the earth. Secondly, captyre me and the whole Ghost Zone wil come here to get to me."  Danny said.

"So that crown and ring isn't for show?" The President asked. Danny rolled his eyes as his glowed green again. The weapons floated in the air again and Danny and Sam started to make their way towards the tank."On the other hand, you saw what I did to one of your precious tanks."  Danny said.

The two of them arrived at the tank the President was in. Danny and Sam floated to meet the President eye to eye."Why not a peace treaty?" Danny asked."You are ghosts. You are what's left of a human." He said.

"And... who's fault is that?" Danny asked. The President stayed quiet not knowing where the conversation is going."Let's say he knew someone that you didn't particularly like. Now that person died and remembered how you didn't like him. That right is a revengeful ghost. Also, when you say all ghosts are evil, I'm going to say all humans are evil."

"But we're not."

"Exactly my point."

"Some ghosts just want to be left alone." Sam said."What I'm also trying to imply here, is that you all humans maybe treated the people around them a little bit better, maybe their would be less ghosts that's evil." Danny said and they left.