?8?

Clone Team Phantom led the humans to an abandoned cave."Okay, everyone, I hope you ate." Danny said."We didn't because we didn't know what that that green spiky fruit thing was." Nathan said."It's exactly what you said. It's fruit. Ecto-fruit. In fact it would've taken your hunger away for at least an day." Phantom said."Yeah, and their so tasty!!" Tritonic said."Always the food lover." Phantom said smirking at Tritonic."You know it! I especially like meat!!" Tritonic said."I do to, Tri." Phantom said."You know, you two can eat a salad once in a while." Samsara said.

"Sure, like you would see me eating salad, except for a meat salad." Phantom said. Sam and Samsara rolled their eyes.

Danny's POV
We pulled our clones one side and quickly switched so the clones now can be in our human forms."What was that light?" Dash asked."Uh, nothing." I said."So Phantom, what about when we get a heck out of here we can go shove the geeks and nerds into their lockers?" Dash asked.

"Who do you think am I?" I snapped."What? Your Danny Phantom. The coolest guy to ever exist!" Kwan said."Just know what you've asked me offended him." Sam said coming to my side."Why?" Star asked."Come closer. Can you keep a secret?" I asked. They huddled around us."Guess what?" I said."What?" They said.

"You'll marry me?" Paulina said and Sam and I glared at her.

"No...We were geeks when we were alive." I whispered the last part."WHAT!" They shouted and everyone's attention was on them."What's wrong kids?" Mom asked."PHANTOM, SAMSARA AND TRITONIC WERE...GEEKS WHEN THEY WERE ALIVE!!!" Dash shouted.

"Oh, snap, I let a secret out, ha well, now I know who to trust and they ain't trustworthy." I said as I stood up."You were a geek?" Nathan asked as he came closer."Yep." I said popping the 'p'."And you know what, just know you will have a better future than the A-Listers cause they only care about the same and one day they are going to work for you. Remember this, do to others what you want done to yourself. So if they are going to keep pushing you around, you are going to be the one to push them around when they work for you." I said.

"Say, kid what do you want to be when you graduate college?" Tritonic asked."I want to start my own company, I just need to know on what though." Nathan said.

"Phantom is a freak!!" Dash shouted."Hey, he said it again."  I said with a chuckle and Dash and Kwan wanted to attack me. I jumped up to the roof of cave and walked on it like Spiderman."Hey, Samsara. How many times did a A-Lister say that to me so far?" I asked."Uh, I lost count." Samsara said with a smirk."This is the first time we said that to you. What do you mean by 'how many times did A-we say that to?'" Star asked."Like I said, When I was alive I was a geek, you four bullied me everyday." I said.

"Yeah, not cool." Tritonic said."Who were you when you died?" Paulina asked. Immediately my eyes turned red."Don't go there. You don't have my respects for you to know." I said as I flew out before I hurt someone.

Fred's POV
"Man, he had a hard life." I said to Daphne."Yeah, the poor guy. C'mon, let's go talk to him." She said pulling me with her.

"Hey, uh, Phantom. Are you okay?" Daphne asked. He looked at us."Why do you care? When you figure me out, then you'll know everything of Amity Park and the ghosts. You'll especially understand ghosts better,...hopefully." I said. "Well, you didn't deserve that life you had, we're sorry you had that life." Fred said.

He scoffed."That's not the worst thing I went through." He said."Then why'd you freak out?" Daphne asked in a calmed tone."Because all ghost's past life is disturbing to them. Every ghost has a piece of their death attached to them like Ember, don't tell anyone, she died because of a stage fire, and her hair is..." He trailed off."Fire." I continued."That makes sense, but uh, what makes you so different from other ghosts?" Daphne asked.