?6?

Normal POV
The Speecter Speeder Bus was now heading in Ember's direction. How they could tell was through the loud music coming from Ember's island that had her own stage on it and her performing was Ember McClain herself and her famous band."EMBER! EMBER! EMBER! EMBER!" They chanted her hair growing by the chanting of her name.

Strange how her powers work but hey, you gotta admit...she's a badass rocker!"You will remember my name!" Ember was heard singing."Hey, I know that song!!"Tucker and Dash said as they went to the closest window.

"EMBER!" The whole ship was heard shouting except for Mr. Lancer, Jack and Maddie shouted. Danny and Sam still had to pretend that they hated Ember but they don't really, in fact they think of her as a sister, same goes to Kitty and Dora.

"That island is fine mom. We can land." Danny said to Maddie but she was a little hesitant. "Okay, let's go!" Maddie said as she drove them there. As soon as the ship landed everyone ran out to get some of the fun."Who's Ember?" Fred asked."Only one of the most awesome pop stars. She's amazing! I don't know what she is doing in the Ghost Zone though." Daphne said."Uh, Daphne it's probably because she is a ghost." Velma broke it to her.

"What since when?" Daphne said not actually believing Velma."Daphne, I know I said her hair is just fake special affects but now that we are in The Ghost Zone, I believe that she is a ghost."

Meghan Trainor-No
I think it's so cute and I think it's so sweet
How you let your friends encourage you to try and talk to me
But let me stop you there, oh, before you speak
"Nah" to the "Ah" to the "No", "No", "No"

All the girls were cheering for Ember, ghost and human. Maddie didn't want to spoil it for the kids by saying that she was evil, which wasn't true.

My name is "No"
My sign is "No"
My number is "No"
You need to let it go
Need to let it go
"Nah" to the "Ah" to the "No", "No", "No"

Danny and Sam was dancing together on the song, no on took notice until Tucker took a picture. The flash distracting them from the concert while looking behind them."Hey, wait a minute! All you A-Listers owes me twenty dollars each!!" Tucker shouted.

"What are you talking about geek?" Dash asked."Remember, you made a bet that they won't be together back in Freshman year and I said that they would so you owe me!" Tucker said."TUCKER FOLEY!!" Danny and Sam shouted both their eyes glowing green."Oh oh. Sorry guys I needed the cash." Tucker said."That was two years ago!!" Danny shouted."So what's the use now?" Sam asked."Oh I didn't need for back then. I needed it for later,...and you'll see for what." Tucker said with a smirk."We're doomed."