?15?

Danny's POV
I watched the news through a network that Tucker had put up for us to see what the news were in Amity. Lance Thunder was now on the screen unsure what to say.

"Citizens of Amity Park, it turns out that, there was a body found in the woods by some hikers. The body is identified as Vlad Masters." Lance finally said."Here we see how the forensic expert teams are taking his body away." Lance said.

"Wow, they're going to have a wild goose chase to see what killed Vlad." Sam said."Yeah, I just hope they don't see his blood." I said."I think they will." Tucker said."They're also going to think that a ghost killed him." Sam said."True." I said.

"Vlad Masters was last seen in his study when he disappeared. Now people are left to wonder what he did to get killed in the woods." Lance said and the news ended."Fright Knight?" I called out for him."Yes, your majesty?" He said as he walked into the room."What did you do to Vlad?" I asked.

"I took his body to the woods and dumped him near a tree and then shot a arrow into him so that they can think it was some hunter or some psychopath." He answered with a bow."Don't worry, I'm not mad. It was smart of you, Eric. Thank you." I said. I know this is wrong but what else could we do. I need to protect my family.

If the GIW or someone started to search the Ghost Zone and then find his body here they'll think it was a ghost or me. Most likely me.

"Sam, let's go to the garden. I have a surprise for you." I said and I blind folded her with my hands as we walked to the exit that lead to Sam's garden."Danny what are you planning?" Sam said in her 'What are you planning?' voice."You'll see." I said and then I unlocked the doors.

"Okay, we're here. Now just close your eyes and then walk one step forward." I said. She closed her eyes and I opened the door. She took one step forward."And open them." I said. She opened it and she was shocked."Danny! This is beautiful!" She shouted. The trees had some fairy lights and cherry lights.(Christmas lights for those who don't know). Scented candles made a small path to a premium breakfast.

"Danny, this is so amazing!" She shouted as she hugged me. I hugged her back. I never want to let her go. She, Dani, Tucker and Jazz is everything to me. We walked down the small path with our hands inter hooked with each other. I walked ahead of her and pulled out her chair for her

."M'Lady." I said and she did a princess kneel."Why thank you my prince." She said. I went to my seat and we started to eat the breakfast in front of us. She had a French Salad with toasted bread and a sliced apple. I had bacon, eggs and toasted bread."Thank you, this is amazing." She said.

Once we were finished eating. Music started to play. It was calm and classy."May I have this dance?" I asked bowing down next to her."What of course." She said. We even sound like the oldies. We danced the waltz. It was fun and romantic. The biggest part is still coming. Same placed her head on my chest. We danced like we were the only couple in the whole world. We both closed our eyes just enjoying the peace and quiet.

Suddenly we were taken by surprise when the ground shook."What's happening!" Sam shouted as she held me close."I don't know." I said and there I saw it.

Pariah Dark!

I grabbed Sam and I threw us both in the bushes where we hid. I was going to get a slap from her later."What can we do?" Sam asked."Whatever released him is going to get pain." I said.

"Come on, their probably on their way to the human world then." Behind him I saw a kid with extremely pale skin, red eyes redder than Dan's eyes and he wore black and red  armor. He also had fangs."Geez, he looks like bad news." Sam said."Come on, we must get Tucker, Jazz and Fright Knight." I said.