?2?

Danny's POV
I was really nervous."Hey, dudes! Do you have by any chance have any food?" The green shirted guy asked."Uh, sorry no. Our food keeps getting mixed with ectoplasm causing them to come to life. Our fridge is haunted."Mom said."Yikes!!" He shouted and he jumped into the dogs paws!!"What? How are you doing that?!!" Jazz shouted."Uh, we have no idea." Red head said."Names please?" I said."Oh, I'm Fred and this is Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and our dog Scooby-Doo."  Fred said."Oh, well I'm Maddie. This is my husband, Jack and this is our children Danny and Jazz." Mom said.

We went to the living room."So, tell us more of the mystery." Fred said."Well, there are three ghost here." Mom started and I knew I was done for and Sam and Tucker was brought into my mess. I was so much focused on myself that I didn't notice that Scooby was now in Shaggy's arms shaking intensely."Their names are Samsara Phantom, Tritonic Phantom and the worst is Danny Phantom." Dad said and my eyes glowed green for a moment.

"Ok, why are they here? What's the story behind them?" Velma asked obviously not believing in this."Well, Samsara can control plants and anything else related to that and Tritonic can control any piece of technology and Danny, well not this Danny,  we don't know much about him since his obsession is unknown the other is to help him as far as we know." Mom said.

"What is an obsession?" Daphne asked."The obsession is what keeps the ghost going. It's their reason of existence. Without it, they will slowly disappear into nothing but we don't want Phantom and his team to fade. They are different and we need to find out what makes him so different." Dad said.

My ghost sense went off and I looked outside and saw Desiree and Box Ghost."Uh, mom, Sam and Tucker called and said I should meet up with them."  I lied...well sorta."Sure, sweetie be back in 2 hours."  She said and I ran out and transformed in the alleyway. Sam and Tucker arrived shortly after that.

Maddie's POV
There was commotion outside and we saw the wishing and box ghost and soon after team Phantom."GET THEM!!" Jack shouted as he shoots at Phantom."HAHA, NICE TRY!!" Tritonic shouted as he grabbed a thermos."I wish Desiree into the thermos!!"He shouted and the ghost screamed as she was sucked up.

"And now for the Box Ghost! I have him guys. I need to let out some steam." Phantom said as he beats the pulp into the Box Ghost. "EVERYTHING HATES ME!!" He shouted and I frowned. The Box Ghost was unconscious now. Phantom picked up the ghost and then Samsara came with the thermos and Phantom threw him in the air and was sucked up.

"You okay?" Samsara asked."Yeah, it just turns out that Jack and Maddie hired a mystery solving team to figure out how we exist and what my obsession is." He said.

"Stop playing mind games, Phantom!" I shouted."What games?! I'm trying to help but you just have to be stubborn! My life isn't perfect when I was alive and now you have to make my afterlife worse!" He shouted at us his eyes glowing fully green."Just know when you are saying all ghost are evil, you are also saying all humans are bad." He said as they floated right above us."Be warned." Samsara said as Tritonic teleported them away.

"Well, gang. We have our work cut out for us." Fred said as they climed into their van that was green, blue and had orange flowers on it."Nice Van." Jack said."Thanks. I just upgraded it!" Fred said as they drove off.

Danny's POV
"Danny, this is actually a big problem!" I shouted."Look. I know they are the greatest mystery solving team but we are also The Mystery Trio and we are more mysterious than anyone. They won't figure out that we are halfas. Ever." I said as I looked at my ring.

Recently I was crowned the Prince of The Ghost Zone and it is tiresome sometimes."Ok, I have a hour and a half to be somewhere so what can we do now?" I asked."We can probably get some intell on that team?" Sam suggested but sounded more like a command.

"Meh, it's something." I said as we flew out of Sam's bedroom window and we instantly found the van they were driving and it looked ridiculous!"Seriously." Tucker and Sam said at the same time.

Suddenly I was shoot down into the road right into the moving hippie van. There was a large thumping sound from where I was hit."DANNY!!" Sam shouted as she used her veins to catch me. My head was dizzy. I shook it off and floated above to Sam and Tucker."Dude are you okay?" Tucker asked."Yeah, I'm fine. Just dizzy."I looked further down to see GIW agents."Oh, come on!!" I shouted and Sam and Tucker groaned when they saw the agents.

Fred's POV
We just hit the ghost kid but he was fine...maybe it is just a robot again."Oh, come on!!" He shouted. We all climbed out and we saw two men in white flying on jet packs."You ghost hunters just can't give up, can you?" Samsara said."We will figure out why you are so different, through experiments!!" The black guy shouted."NEVER!!" All three of them shouted and they split up.

"GET PHANTOM!!" They shouted and followed the kid again."Follow that ghost!!" I said and we got in the van and followed those agents.

When we stopped we saw the ghost kid, flying into the forest with the agents following him. We followed them here on foot. They came at a spot that was open and the ghost kid was just floating there with his eyes closed, meditating.

There was a green glow around him and everything started to feel cold and the agents was trying to shoot him down but the gun shots reflected off the invisible force around the kid. The kid started to split up into many copies of him."Wha-?" Velma squeaked."How can he do that? I see no mirrors or anything?" She asked herself.

"Good luck trying to figure out a mystery that isn't even there. The only thing you'll find is secrets that should stay secret and you will find the thinnest line between life and death itself. Be warned."