?12?

Danny's POV
Frostbite got a Specter Speeder ready and Sam was getting worse. I had to get her out of here and fast. From here we're going to Phantom's Keep. I was trying to warm up Sam but my body was useless for heat or anything related to that.

Having an ice core means that no one can melt that ice from the ghost. It's one of the most powerful cores out there. Sam's core is fire and earth but mostly earth. It needs heat."D-Danny, I'm still cold." Sam said.

Her clone wasn't helping either. Clone Sam was shivering just as much but Tucker took care of that."I'll bring you more hot chocolate." I said as I quickly went into the kitchen and rushed to make the hot chocolate. When I was done it was nice and warm. I brought it for Sam and she drank it and smiled."Thank you." She said as she pressed her forehead onto mine.

Danielle was busy playing with her powers. She also had an ice core, so I'm not worried about that but I'm worried that Vlad will get her. If he is after her.

"Great One. The Specter Speeder is ready for you." Frostbite said coming in. His once white fur was now black from oil and he smelled of oil."Thank you Frostbite. I'll see you later at Phantom's Keep for the party." I said as I bowed in respect for him and he did as well."Okay everyone. Follow Frostbite to the Specter Speeder and get in." I said as I picked up Sam.

Everyone followed Frostbite and I was close behind. I walked fast into the Speeder and placed Sam in the cockpit where Tucker was."Thank you so much, Frostbite. See you later!"  I said and he waved as I waved back and flew out of the Far Frozen.

My castle wasn't that far away. Soon, Sam and her clone started to feel warmer."You feeling better?" I asked as I piloted the speeder."Yep, thank you." She said as she sat down on my lap. She placed her head on my shoulder. We snuggled into each other.

A few minutes later, the black and white castle came in view."Dude, check out the castle!" I heard Kwan shout. I landed the speeder and immediately Fright Knight came out."Your highness." He said while he bowed.

"Hello, Fright Knight. Please, take the humans to the lounge area while I quickly talk to the gaurds." I ordered and he took everyone away. Sam, Tucker and I walked into the gates and immediately our clothing changed. I was in my royal attire and Sam in a pitch black and purple dress. Tucker wore and black, white and blue suit that had armer on. I wore and knight attire like Tucker's but I had a black and white cape. I had black fingerless gloves on and combat boots.

Sam's dress also had a little armour on. She had a knee leveled dress with leggings and combat boots on. Her gloves was still made out of grass and she wore her jewels that showed power in the Ghost Zone. She had the Bracelet of the Rose and she had a tiara that was made out of flowers and grass. The Tiara of Earth."Gaurds, come closer." I ordered and all the gaurds stood in front of me.

"As you know, today is the Princess's birthday. A threat is coming to destroy her. Be especially on the look out for Plasmius. Unless someone doesn't have an invitation don't let them in. If someone is trying to sneak in, shoot first and ask later. Got it?" I asked and they saluted.

"Okay, that's settled. Let's get Danielle's party ready." I said as the gaurds sharpened their swords and cleaned their shields. We walked into the throne room and Sam and I quickly started with decorating as Tucker sat up the music and lights.

"Everything looks good so far." Tucker said from his angle."Good. Hmm, something is still missing." Sam said."What is?" I asked."She likes the theme of the party...so let's dress up to the theme!" Sam said happily."Yeah, that will definitely surprise her!" I said as we went to our bedrooms and started to dress up like the theme.

Dani's POV
It was finally time for me to come out of my room for the party. I just wished I knew what the theme was. I hope is what I think it is!