?10?

Danny's POV
Undergrowth of all ghosts just had to attack at a worse time. Dora landed behind me and I turned around as she shifted back into her 'human' form."Hey, Dora. Thanks for coming here on short notice." I said."Oh, my heavens what happened here?" She asked. "Undergrowth." Sam said and she yawned big."Samsara we must try not sleep after all this." I said."Oh, don't you worry. I won't risk everything." She said and Tucker held us both up to stop ourselves from falling.

"Just what did Undergrowth do and how did you get here on his island?" Dora asked."Oh you know. Got captured by Walker, escaped and then when I went to get you, Undergrowth found where I was hiding everyone and attacked and I quickly flew back." I said.

"Well, best if you come and stay with me in my castle. Where are you taking them anyway?" Dora asked."Well, first Far Frozen and then my castle where I can send them back into the human world with my portal." I said and she nodded as she took a few steps back. She held necklace and it glowed as she sifted into her dragon form.

"Okay, everyone hop on." Fenton said and surprisingly they listened. I tried to take a step forward but I felt pain shooting up through my leg."Gah!" I grunted as I clutched the spot that apparently swelled up."Danny what happened?" Sam asked."I think I might of twisted it or something and somehow." I said and mom came closer.

"But you don't feel pain." She said with a small glare."Uh, actually we do. We might not have our human bodies with us but one thing for sure is that pain is everywhere even in the Ghost Zone. Not everything in the Ghost Zone is the exact opposite of what Earth has." I said and she looked at Fenton. He shrugged and mom sighed as she went back to dad. I felt something trickling down my leg. I looked at my knee to see it had a huge cut in it.

"Oh, great blood." Tucker said and everyone looked at me."TRITONIC!!!" Sam and I shouted and everyone looked at the blood that was now on the ground."It has red specks in it!!" Dash shouted. I glared at him."He is a halfa!!" Kwan shouted."What? You said it was just a legend." Velma said as she came closer to me.

"Well, I also remember saying to you five specifically that there is no mystery but secrets to be unearthed and I also said that you will find the thinnest line between life and death." I said and she was left speechless."No!! No!! There's no way that ghosts exists and there's no way Halfas exist!" Velma broke down."Velma! Calm down!" Shaggy shouted.

"There really is no mystery." Fred said."Hey, wait a minute!! You said that as soon as you heard screaming you came back for us, right?" Daphne said."Yeah...so?" I said as Sam fixed me up. Immediately, I jumped up."So how could you have heard us if you were gone?" Velma asked when she calmed down.

She fixed her glasses and stood in front of me."That means that you can clone and make the copy act as a human dummy." Velma said."Congratulations, you stated out the oblivious." Sam said and I snorted."I love your sarcasm." I said as I looked back at her."Two of the boys and one girl is a copy of them." Velma said.

After some more interrogation and stopping Dani from ripping someone's throat out, we eventually all climbed on Dora's back and flew to her castle.

She flew for some time and spoke up."Danny I'm gonna have to make a pit stop so that they can stretch their legs." Dora said."It's okay. Where can we stop?" I asked."The High School." She answered. Oh this is going to be good.

We landed and I immediately jumped off."I'm quickly going to talk to the principle." I said and Team Phantom and Dora nodded. I flew into the school and immediately everyone was around me."Hey, guys. Sorry but I'm in a real hurry, but I'll catch you all later." I said with a wink and they started to chant."Phantom! Phantom! Phantom! Phantom!" I bowed down and flew to the principle's office.