?4?

The field trip to the Ghost Zone was two days after the announcement."...and our chaperones will be-" Mr. Lancer started but got cut off by the chaperones."It's us!!" They shouted."Hi, sweetie!!" Maddie shouted when she spotted Danny.

Danny just sunk deeper into his chair. Fun way to wake up... Danny thought. "As you all now know, we are going to the Ghost Zone for three weeks with us leading and we will be using our own Fenton Ghost Portal to enter. Now all you have to do is pack your stuff such as toiletries, running or combat boots-nothing else, old clothes that can get dirty and some snacks and give your parents these permission slips and bring it back to Mr. Lancer." Maddie said."And if we're lucky we might be able to capture Team Phantom!" Jack shouted. Danny had a blank expression on his face."Oh, shit." Danny mumbled that only he could hear.

That day when they got home Danny took his anger out."ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Danny shouted at his parents."Danny, we know the Ghost Zone is dangerous but it is a learning experience for them and it could learn them self defense against a ghost." Maddie said.

"THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO THIS!! THE FACT THAT I KNOW YOU WERE NEVER IN THE GHOST ZONE MAKES IT MORE DANGEROUS!!" Danny shouted again."Danny-boy, please calm down. We will be fine, promise." Jack said."It won't let me calm down you know." Danny said. Maddie sighed and gave a hug to Danny.

"Hey...uh, mom, just a question I was wondering about something, uh, I don't know how to ask, since it can make you angry or something." Danny said."Danny, I'm sure whatever it is we won't get mad at you." Maddie said."Yeah, son. Ask away." Jack said.

"Would you accept me, if were to die and come back as a...ghost?" Danny asked expecting a scolding."Danny, why would you ask this? We will always love you for you." Maddie said.

"Yeah, whether your a ghost or something in between." Jack said and Danny remembered The Reality Trip mess that had happened."Thanks, Mom and Dad." Danny said as he hugged them with a smile on his face. He ran upstairs and wiped away a tear that just formed."I'm either lucky or unlucky...guess I was lucky now." Danny said to himself as he prepared mattresses for Sam and Tucker to sleep on tonight.

Ding Dong!!

Danny's POV
"I'll get it!!" I shouted as I opened the door expecting Sam and Tucker, instead I stared into a blue shirt that had a large stomach showing."Mr. Lancer?" I asked."Is something wrong?"I asked."Nothing is wrong. Where's your mother?" He asked."Mom!!" I shouted and a explosion was heard."Oh, boy."I said as the boo-marang came my way. I dodged it but only for it to return back and hit me in my face.

"Danny are you ok?!" Mom shouted as she shook me a little. I shook my head to get rid of the dark spots in my vision."Yeah, I'm fine just got a bitch-slap from a hunk of junk." I said and mom layed me down on the couch."I'll be right back." She said with a kiss."Oh. Mr Lancer, kids. Come in. We have prepared the three spare rooms for you." Mom said and shot up immediately.

"WHAT?!" I shouted."Please tell me Sam and Tucker can sleep with me?" I asked in a soft desperate whisper."Danny, calm down, please." Mom said."Follow me Mr. Lancer." Mom said as she left upstairs and Sam and Tucker came my way.

"Why?!" I cried as I smashed my head to the coffee table giving it a small crack."My question aswell." Sam said as she sat right next to me with her hand on my back."Our secret is blown, Skulker, Walker or someone else might want to let something happen and I just have to risk my butt." I said.

Fred's POV
We were at the Fenton household and I went to the bathroom as Mrs. Fenton showed everyone around her house."...and I just have to risk my butt." I heard Danny said."Look, dude. No one will find out our secret besides we're unstoppable against anything or anyone." Tucker said."

Plus, we fight together. You aren't alone." Sam said as she gave a kiss to Danny."Yeah, your right." Danny said as they left to the kitchen."What if HE escapes while we are in the Ghost Zone?" Danny asked."Hey, that monster won't escape because he is with Clockwork locked up tight." Sam said as I heard Danny punching something like goop.

"DAD!!" Danny shouted."What is it Danny-O?! Is it a ghost?!" Mr Fenton shouted."Yeah, one made out of food, I wanted to eat! Stop putting experiments in the fridge!!" Danny shouted."Sorry, Dan. Here go buy you some snacks for you and your friends." Mr Fenton said.

"Dad please, don't call me Dan."

I went back where Shaggy, Scooby and I were sleeping."Hey, uh, guys I think Danny, Sam and Tucker has something to do with Phantom." I said."Why so, Fred?" Shaggy asked eating a large sandwich."He is afraid of a secret getting out and so far I think it has to do with those phantoms." I answered."Is The Ghost Zone scary or spooky?" Shaggy asked suddenly."I don't know, you should Mr. and Mrs. Fenton." I said.

Normal POV
Next day.
Everyone woke up when Jack was playing a trumpet through the hallways. Specifically Danny was one that was still asleep since he had earplugs in his ears."Hey, where's Fenturd?" Dash asked when he saw Danny was the only one not up. He went into his room and saw Sam and Tucker having a small argument.

"No, I woke him up last time. It's your turn!" Sam said."Are you crazy to make me wake Danny up?!" Tucker shot back."Hey Geeks, why isn't Fentonia up yet?" Dash asked with a smirk on his face."Why don't you find out yourself?" Sam said smirking back."Scaredy Cats." Dash said as he walked in Danny's room.

He came at Danny's bed where Danny's back was pointed at Dash. Dash placed his hand on his shoulder and Danny jumped up and took Dash's arm and twisted it behind his back."ARGH!" Dash shouted and everyone ran into the room to see how Dash is now on Danny's bed while Danny holds his arm behind his back with one hand, eyes glowing green.

"Good one, Sam." Danny said as his eyes slowly went back to blue."Mr. Fenton what in the Pandora's Box are you doing?" Mr Lancer asked when he managed to enter the room."Teaching Dash not to wake me up as a prank." Danny simply said. Sam and Tucker laughed their butts off and fell to the floor with a thud. They all left and Danny let go off Dash.

"Why you little..." Dash started to march Danny into a corner near his dresser."Your gonna get it now, Fenton." Dash said and Danny slipped his hand behind his dresser where he found a small pocket knife."So you are going to take me on, in my house and in my own room?" Danny said as he pointed the knife at Dash."Fine you win, wait till we get at school or the Ghost Zone." He said as he left.

After everyone got ready, they went downstairs where The Specter Speeder was or now called the Specter Speeder Bus."Okay, kids! All aboard!!" Maddie shouted and everyone climbed on.

Shaggy and Scooby were the one more scared than anyone else on the bus."Here we go, kids. So buckle up!" Jack shouted and he opened the portal from the console in the cockpit and Maddie drove in.

"Welcome to the Ghost Zone!"