Hell Yeah

HYERA POV

"Rise and shine dear! Time to wake up!"my mom shout in my ears and make me jump out my bed.

"Mom.. Why you always do this to me?"i said with sighed and rubbed my eyes.

"Not always. Okay, go to bath now. This is your-"

"First day in high school?"i'm cutting.

"Yes you right dear, now go to bath!"she said with high tone. I just sighed.

"Okay."i said and go to my bathroom.

===

"Goodbye dear, take care of yourself."my mom smiled to me and waved her hand.

"Bye."i said with a smile.

I left my house with my Red Ferrari and go to my new school.

I sighed again. My new school, new friends, and my new life.

Actually, my dad was pass away when i was 6 years old. Yeah that's mean it's 12 years ago. I'm really miss my dad so bad. And i'm thankful that God still give my mom good healt. My mom is the only one who cared about me in this life right now..

I'm really scared that i have no one friend in my new school. In my old school, i'm just have one friend. And at the end, she just using me because my mom rich. How pity my life is. And now.. i don't think i will have friends or not.

Yeah i'm weird, my look is... a yeoja with brown curly hair and i always wear glasses. My eyes are big and my skin not that white but i think is flawless hehe. My height it just about 173cm and i'm proud of it. Yeah that's me.

Finally after 15 minutes i'm arrived at school.

When i walk in corridor, every eye look at me intently. What's wrong with me? Nothing. I don't know, maybe cause i'm weird? I don't care.

===

After school, i decided to take a walk. I'm bored.

When i standing in front of a big house, suddenly-

BYUSSHH

"What the hell?"i'm yelled. I'm searching for who is throwing this sticky drink to me. I cock my head up, and look a boy with a smirk look at me.

"Ups sorry."he said with a smirk.

"Hey wait a minute! Are you my classmate?"

"I don't know. And i don't care."he said with a smirk. I want to punch him.

"What's wrong with you? Look at me! I'm wet now!"i'm yelled again.

"I'm already apologize to you right?"he said and grinned to me.

"You!"i said and come to his house. I don't care if there his parents mad to me.

"Open the door!"i'm shout cause the door is locked. But the gate is not. Weird.

"Hey calm down, what's your problem?"another boy open the door. His hair is brown and it's messy, but make he sexy. W-What? No way!

"Your brother throw this sticky thing to me!"i said while point my finger to myself.

"Brother?"he said and raise his eyebrow. What a sexy boy. NO WAY. I MUST CLEAN MY BRAIN.

"Y-Yes! Who else?"i said with a irritated voice.

"But i have 11 brother."

"I don't care. The boy with the weird smirk and his tan skin and annoying voice. I hate him!"i said with a yelled. He cover his ear with his hand.

"You mean Kai?"

"Huh?"

"Kai. Who else the boy with the tan skin in here?"he said and walk inside his house.

"Hey wait!"i said and followed him.

"Kai!"he yelled.

"What?!"the annoying boy walk  downstairs and looked at me. He freeze.

"Hey you! What the hell is going on you? How dare you throw your sticky drink on me!"i yelled for the third time.

"Sehun, why you open the door?"the boy named Kai said to the sexy boy.

"Why not?"

"Cause.. you know.. girl not allowed in here."Kai said, make me want to punch him.

"I don't care! Look at me, now i'm sticky!"

"Yes you are."he said with a smirk, again.

I really hate him.

I went to upstairs and hold by that sexy boy, named Sehun.

"What you doing?"i said with a high tone. He still grab my hand. "Let me go!"i'm yelled. Great. How many i'm yelled today?

"Hey what's happ-"the tall boy with his cold face suddenly appear.

"Shut up!"i said to him before he grab my hand too. Like Sehun do. But it's okay to me, if Sehun do this to me. Hey WHAT?! No no no..

"Don't shout!"suddenly a boy with an eyeliner appeared and close his ears before i'm shout.

"What's happening?!"and then the other boys went to this room. Great.

"So, Kai threw that coffe milk to her and then she angry and went to our house."the cold boy explain everything.

"Kai always making trouble."the boy with the face said he-is-rich, sighed tiredly.

I count how many the boys in this house. What?! 11?! And i see they're face intenly.. Well they all handsome.. Except that tan skin guy!

"We're not finish here! I'm still mad to you!"i'm shout to the tan skin boy named Kai. I must get out from this house. As fast as i can. Cause.. you know.. i'm shy. Beside that, the 11 handsome boys look with irritated face.

"Weird."he said with a smirk. And then i went out from this huge house.

This day like a hell!

===

A/N : I'm not nice in english x-x i'm so sorry if there any wrong grammar or words. Keep reading!^^

Saranghae~