Classmates

HYERA POV

I went into my class and look 12 boys with horror looked.

"You guys are my classmates?"i said, straighten my glasses.

"You here? Seriously? Why i not see you yesterday?"a guy with a thick eyeliner said to me with irritated voice.

"I don't know."i said and sit in my chair. "And i don't care."i added with a small voice.

"I hear that."said Kai. I. Hate. You. Kai.

"She's weird."a boy said to Kai. I pretend not to hear that.

"You right, Chen Chen."

So the boy with a very annoying voice, is Chen.

I sighed. I hope this day ended earlier.

===

You know what? I'm their classmates. Yes you right! With that 12 annoying boys.

I sighed and walk to my car was placed.

"Hey hey hey! Wait!"suddenly the boy with the tan skin appear. Kai. Cih.

"What are you doing?"i said with no expression.

"Can you take me home?"my eyes grew wider as he trying to open my car.

"What are you saying? And what the heck you doing?!"i said with an irritated voice.

"Please, just this time. I need to hurry, cause my brothers get locked in bathroom. And.. he got slip."

.

.

.

"Hahahaha! You're kidding me!"i said while straighten my glasses. But he not laughing, still with his serious expression. "Y-You kidding right?"

"No. I'm terribly serious."he said. I'm gulping.

"O-Okay then.."i said, forgot what i was saying and yelled yesterday to  him.

What i'm doing?! Why i so easily give him a lodging?

But his face show how perfectly serious is he.

"But i.."

"What?"

"A little bit.. forget the way to your.. house."i said with a tiny voice.

"I lead."he said then smile. That a smile and not a smirk. And make my heart beat.

What's wrong with my heart?!

"D-Don't forget your safety belt."i said and turn my car on.

I drive with a silent. Same as him. Ugh this is so awkward.

"Hey, go to left after that junction."he said, point at the junction he mean.

"Okay."i replied.

"H-Hey.."he said, broke the silent around us.

"What is it?"i said.

"Uhm.. Why you look.. so.. nerd.. i mean.."i confused with what he said.

"What you talking about? I don't understand."i said, rised my eyebrow.

"I mean ugh,"he sighed, then continued again, "the truth is.. you're not boring. But why you're look so nerd?.."

Now i understand. Actually.. this glasses is just for embellishment. I prefer alone. I don't want my friend use me cause my mom rich and then left me. It's make my heart broken. I don't want that happening again.

So i decided to make my looks like a nerd, so everybody would not recognise me as a rich girl. But if someone ask me why i have this ferrari car, i just said 'My uncle give it to me.' And they just believed-_-

"I just.. Uhm i love my looks."i said and then give my fake smile.

"You must change your looks. Belive me, it works."he wishper into my ear and make me shiver.

Then the awkward filled this car.

"Hey we arrived!"i said and shake his body. He sleeping? So fast.

What the hell in him? He said, his brother got locked and slip in bathroom. And he not panicked at all?!

"Yeah yeah i'm wake."he said then wake.

"Why you not panicked at all?"

"For what?"

"Because you said your brother got locked and slip at bath-"then the sudden realization appear in my brain, "Wait wait wait! How did you know if your brother got slip, while he got slip?!"i said make he let out that wild smirk.

"You jerk."i said then left this huge house.

"No wait!"he shouted and hold my arms.

"Don't touch me!"i said, yelled.

Now i will never believe with him again.

I went out from this huge house and felt my heart broken.

He just played with me.

Hey! Why i'm feel sad? I don't know. And i don't want to know.

I promise my self, i will never believe him again.

===

LOL>///< Lame update, sorry guys.

But i hope you like it.

Comment & Vote really need here♥

Saranghae~

-12July2014-