Guilty

HYERA POV

I'm finally decided. That i'm not supposed to tell them about what Jin said and do to me.

I'm afraid they worry about me. And i'm afraid that they.. hate Jin. I can't lie to myself. I still hope one day she will be able to be my bestfriend again. I miss her..

But about what happening earlier, i'm still mad at Jinyoung. Who is she can ordered me like that?! But i don't take the reverenge..

I love peace. I can't take mad at people for a long time..

But what should i tell them? What reason? Why i'm being locked? And why my cheek swollen?!

"I'm entered the dark room. I want to take something. But i don't see any cupboard there. So i bumped into it. And my cheek swollen. And my worst day doesn't ended there. People don't know i'm in that room, so the school guard locked me inside."

WOW. Such a stupid reason Hyera.

"But why you're mouth bleeding?"

Uh-Oh...

"Oh.. It's because.. I'm hit the cupboard to hard! Yeah.. Haha.."i'm chuckled awkwardly.

All eyes saw at me. I gulped.

"Hyera you lying."Baekhyun spoke make me gulp.

"I can see in your eyes."Suho said.

Uh-Oh..

"Earlier the doctor said to us about you get slapped."Kai spoke.

Even the doctor know about i'm being slapped?!

I sighed deeply, "How did the doctor know..?"

"The doctor said the blood come from your mouth is because you get slapped. And your swollen cheek.. It is too obvious?"Kai said and sighed.

I reply with a small voice, "Sorry.."

"Don't sorry to us. You're not do something wrong."D.O said to me with a smile.

Okay, i'm feel more guilty this time.

"What happening with you exactly..?"Luhan asked.

I sighed and tell them the truth with small voice. But i'm pretty sure they all listened to me.

After finished, i saw they all look shocked. They didn't expect Jinyoung will do this to me.

"H-How can she..?"Chen can't spoke clearly.

"I don't know either.."i sighed.

I tell them all, including that Jin jealously said that she hate me when saw me with Kai. But i don't tell them too obvious. I'm scared that Kai know i loved him..

"She jealous cause you close with Kai?"Tao raised his eyebrow.

"I guess.. Maybe because she like Kai."i glance at Kai who bend down his head.

"Oh~ Kai it's so popular among the girls. It's too obvious, isn't it?"Lay spoke, make all of us chuckled, except Kai.

"Okay okay. Let's stop the chukly chuckly moments and packed your things Hyera. We're going back."Kai interrupted.

I obey then packed my things to get ready for going home.

===
AUTHOR POV

"Ya! Jinyoung!"Kris shouted to her. Make her look back and smile to him.

She greeted back, "Hi handsome prince!"she wink and walk towards Kris.

Kris just rolled his eyes, "We must talk to you."