New Friend(?)

AUTHOR POV

Hyera walk happily to her car with a hum.

"Lalalalala lalalalala~ Happiness~"she hummed 'Happiness' song by Red Velvet while she walk into her car.

===

HYERA POV

~At school~

"Students, please sit down. I want to announce something."Mrs. Kim said as she walk to the classroom.

"What's happening?"Baekhyun, who sit behind me, said in curious way.

"I don't know. Maybe new student."Chanyeol said, who sit with Baekhyun.

"I want you to know, there's will be a new student here. Please come in."just like Chanyeol think.

Then a yeoja with a small body, short black hair, with a pale skin, and a innocent smile, came.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo.. Lee Jin Young imnida~ I hope we can be a good friends. Please take care of me~"

Then i hear many namja wishper like, "Aww she cute~" "Beautiful.." and such that thing.

And that include Kai. I sighed and i think i'm... jealous? Nah! I'm just..

I'm just..

Okay okay! I admit it! I'm jealous! And i don't know why. I think i'm just way to comfortable with him and the others, and they didn't pay many attention to the girls, and now Kai said she's cute? And i'm jealous. Yeah, that's why.

"Okay Jinyoung, just sit beside Hyera. Hyera please raise your hand."

I'm shocked to hear that. But yet i still raise my right hand.

She walk and sat beside my sit.

"H-Hi."she said with a smile.

Wow, she's beatiful. With that cute smile. I'm sure many boys like her.

"Hi."i said with a smile on my face.

"Okay now open your history book page 40."

And the lesson start to be boring.

===

This been 1 week after Jinyoung start to have school in this school. And actually..

Actually, i'm really happy that i finally have a friend with a same gender with me. But that not mean i like the same gender, but it's more comfortable if you want to share your story, go to canteen together, go to toilet together, and many more.

There's no way i go to the toilet with the boys right?

"Jinyoung-ah!"

"Mwo?"

"I want to go to canteen. Want you come with me?"i said while straighten my glasses.

Yeah, i still wearing my nerd look. Just me and that 12 boys who know my real identity. I don't want many people just use me because my mom's money and bla bla.

"Sure!"she said hapily and put her book on her table and walk together with me to the canteen.

===

"Hyera!"Chen shouted to me while i was about walking to toilet.

"What is it, Chen?"

"I want to hang out with the others this week. Do you and Jinyoung want to join us?"

"Well maybe.."

"You can ask Jinyoung first if you want."

"Oh you right! Okay i'll go see her now. And i will inform you later. Goodbye!~"