Happiness[END]

KAI POV

I'm happy that now Jinyoung not school in here again. That make Hyera safe and sound.

And..

I want tell her the truth about my feel to her.

That i love her.

"Hye, i want to ask if you can go with me.. this Saturday?"

"Saturday?"

I nodded nervously.

"Let me think about it first."she think for about 5 seconds and more like 1 hour. "I have no schedule this Saturday, so yeah.."

"Yeheyy!"i yelled happily. Finally! I can go with her! Just we two! "Okay i will pick you at 10am okay?"

"Yup."she smiled a beautiful one.

===
HYERA POV

THIS IS IT!

It's Saturday now! Oh i'm so nervous.

I choose a blue dress with bow in one of the side of the dress. I wore a natural make up and.. boom! I'm done!

I watch out the clock ticking and finally it's 10am!

TIINN TIINN!

I took a peek at my window. That's Kai!

"Hey."he look me from bottom to the top. Then he smile sweetly. "You're beautiful."

*blush* "Th-Thanks.. You too- I mean you look handsome too." *blush*

Okay, i'm pretty sure i look so stupid right now.

"Can we go now?"he asked me.

"Sure."

He opened me the car's door and let me in.

"Thanks."i smiled. He just nodded then give me a sweet smile. Aww.. I love his smile.

"Actually, where are we going?"

"I can't keep this as a secret cause this place even not special at all. We're just going to mall."

I'm really happy that he tell me the truth. I smiled then reply, "That's okay. I happy you tell me the truth."i smiled again.

===

We arrived at the mall. We're shopping, walking around, and watch the cinema. And the top of them, of course eat and drink.

Now it's 7pm. And i'm not feel tired nor bored. Spending time with Kai, for me is the best!

"It's already 7pm. We should have a dinner."

"Oh you right."

He bring me to the top of the mall. There's an outdoor place.

And i'm really shocked when see many flowers and two chairs, and one round table at the center of it.

"Wow Kai.. You prepare this for me..?"

"Y-Yeah.. You like it?"

"I love it!"i almost cry of happiness.

I sit and him too.

And the maid bring us some food. Wow. Even Kai prepare this all for me..?

Okay. I'm so happy!

We eating with chit chat. After eat, we walk at the outdoor place. We stand at the balcony.

"Hyera.. I want tell you something.."

Okay, is it just me or not?! I'm so freaking nervous!

"What is it?"i tried so hard to not stuttered.

"It's.."he sighed then, "You know what? I love you Hye.. Since the first day i saw you. I already admire you as my crush. And now i want tell you the truth.. that i love you. Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

HECK YASSSHHH! Did he just say that?! Oh my God i'm so freaking happy!

Keep calm Hyera.. Keep calm..

"If you don't want to answer now-"

"I want to be your girlfriend, silly."

Finally i said it!

"Uhm.. Actually i love you too.. From the first day we met. When you throw the sticky things to me."

"Haha about that.. you still remember?"

"Of course. Is the first day pur meet right?"

"Actually we're taking a class first. But you forget eh?"

"I remember. But the first time i talk to you when that happen.."i giggled.

Him too. What a cute giggle!

"So.. we're official?"Kai smirked. That sexy smirk!

"Yash."i smirked too.

He push me until i hit the balcony slowly, the kiss me in the lips gently.

Oh! I'm sure my face is red like a tomato!

This is my best day ever!

Kim Jong In now official my boyfriend, and he kiss me. Not passionate one, but sweet one.

"Saranghae.."he whisper into my ears.

"Saranghae too.."

[THE END]

A/N : HAPPY KAISOO DAY!♡

And uhm.. About this story..

Too much dramaT^T and finally it's overrrrrr! Please comment and vote♡ Love ya~

-15Jan15-