The Truth

HYERA POV

"I go now eomma! Annyeong.."i said to my mom and waved my hand.

"Annyeong~ Take care!"

As i arrived at my school, i mean class. I saw Jinyoung sat beside Kai with a sweet smile on her face.

I just sighed. "Hey guys.."i said with a laziness.

"Oh hi Hyera!"Kai said and smile to me. I just smile back.

I opened my book to make me forget about what Jinyoung and Kai doing in the movie. I don't know.. Since that day, i'm not comfortable anymore with Jinyoung. Either Kai..

"Hey!"Jinyoung said as she walk beside my chair.

"Hey.."i said with a low voice.

I keep silence, and that make Jinyoung stare at me. "You have a problem?"she asked with a serious voice.

"No."i just reply with simple word.

"Hey, come on. You are my friend. You can tell me anything. I will keep that as a secret."she said.

I keep silence. And pretend to read my book.

"Hey.. Please listen me."she said and take the book from me and put on the table.

"Listen what?"i said with a pissed tone.

"If you have a problem. You can tell me, anything. And i will help you if i can."she look at my eyes.

I took a deep breath. And sighed harshly. "Okay. I know, i have a problem. Problem?"i said and cover my face with my hands.

"Tell me.."she said again.

I think hardly. Can i tell her or not? About my jealous to her if she near Kai. I feel uncomfortable.

After thinking twice time, i said "Okay i want to tell you the truth.."

She wait for me to talk again while stare at my face with full of seriousness.

"Actually.. I-I.. Feel uncomfortable if i see you with Kai. Don't protest. Don't ask me why. Cause i don't know either.."i said, more like wishper. But still heard enough.

I looked at her cause she don't talk any one word. She look shocked. Her jaw dropped. Her eyes got widened.

"W-Wae?"i asked confusingly.

"So that's why you ignore me.."she smiled to me. "I know your problem Hye.."

"What?!"

"You like Kai, right?"

I almost fall from my sit. I shocked. Why she asked my like that? Does it clear enough? No! I mean.. Do i like Kai..?

ARGGGHH!!! I DON'T KNOW.

"N-No of course!"i said with stuttered. Shit that.

"Oh, so why you stuttered?~"she teasing me.

"No! I'm not!"i said. This time without stutter. "I-I want to pee. Bye!"i said then left her dumbfounded, to the toilet.

As i reach the toilet, i look my face at the mirror. Holy freaking! Why my face as red as a crab?! Shit that!

"Arghh! What's wrong with me? Do i like..."i said to my reflection on the mirror. "...Kai?"i asked my self again. And felt my cheek burn to red. "Oh holy shit!"i said and washed my face.

"What should i do? Why i like him?"i said. "No! I mean.. why i must think about him.."

"About who?"suddenly Jin open the toilet door and make me almost freak out.