Ignore

AUTHOR POV

The school bell is ringing. And that mean the students must sit on their chair. But no one see Jongin there.

"Where's Kai?"asked Jinyoung to Hyera.

"I don't know either."Hye said with a worried tone.

"Sit please."the teacher said, make they sit in their place.

"Who's absent today?"

"Kai."Hyera reply fastly. When she realize that, she covered her mouth and blushed.

"What's happened to Kai? Did someone know?"

No one answer it.

"Okay we will continue our lesson."

The lesson start and they're being boring.

===
HYERA POV

Where is he?

Is he okay? Is he sick? Is he coming late? Why he didn't message me?

Gah! Why i'm keep asking my self.

"Hey."Chanyeol poked my shoulder. "You okay?"he ask me with worried tone.

"Uh.. Ne. I-I just-"

"You worried about Kai, isn't you?"he tease me. This jerk. Earlier he ask me with worry tone, but now he teased me.

"Aish. Ani."i said then left him.

"Hey! Don't lie! You worry about him, right?"

"No!"

"Don't worry. He's okay. He just need a bit rest, he just tired cause yesterday he have an extracurricular. He text you, isn't he?"

I took my phone and checked it. No message at all.

"No! He didn't text me. Is he text you?"

"Yes. Jinyoung got too."

WHAT?! Jinyoung got message from Kai, and me.. not? Why he didn't text me? The questions keep running in my brain, until Chanyeol spoke,

"Gotcha."he smirked.

"What you mean by 'gotcha'?"

"I'm just teasing you. He didn't give me a message, nor Jinyoung."

Shit you Yeollie! *blush*

"Hahaha! You must look at your face! You're so freaking panic! Hahaha!"he said then laugh. Then he ran away.

"Yah! Come back here!"i shout and ran after him, with a red face.

===

I go to school with a spiritless face. I'm to lazy to go to school. Maybe because.. Kai?

*blush*

"Molla!"i shout to my own room.

I'm wore my uniform and do my ritual job in morning. Bath, breakfast, and the other.

I bite my sandwich rushingly then let it  hanging in my mouth(lolXD). I run to my car then say bye to my eomma. Just like an ordinary day before.

"Hi guys."i said to Baekhyun and D.O who standing in front of the class.

"Hey!"said Baekhyun cheerfully.

"Do you do your math homework?"asked D.O.

"Ne. Did you?"

"I'm not. I don't understand it. Can you help me to work on it?"ask D.O cutely.

"Aww of course!"i said while pinching D.O cheek.