Threat

AUTHOR POV

Baekhyun and Chanyeol walk together to the locker until they saw Jin and Hyera talking each other like nothing happened to them earlier. They laugh and smile each other.

"Wh-"

"Maybe it's just my illusion."Chanyeol said, rubbing his eyes.

"No! But if yes, we had a same illusion."

"What you mean by that?"

"That mean it's not illusion, dumbass! Look! It's real!"Baekhyun pointing at laughing Hyera and Jinyoung.

"Wow."Chanyeol eyes got widened.

Without they realization, Hyera and Jinyoung walk towards them and greeted them.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?"Jinyoung asked them with a wide smile.

"Uhm.. Looking.. For my English.. book?"Chanyeol replied awkwardly.

"And you, Baek?"now Hyera's turn to ask.

"I'm looking for.. him."Baekhyun pointing at Chanyeol. Chanyeol just five Baekhyun confused look.

"Oh okay. See you around guys."Hyera said with a smile then walk away with Jinyoung.

But Jinyoung's head turn to them and she give them a scared smirk. Then walk again like nothing happen beside the smiling Hyera.

Baek and Yeol who just saw that just open their mouth widely.

"What's with that smirk?"Baek asked.

"Maybe she had a plan?"

===
HYERA POV

I walk to my car happily. Me and Jinyoung now friend again. We're no more enemy. It's been 2 weeks since we be friend again.

We promise it. We promise we never broke our relations again.

And i'm really happy. Finally i can found my true friend. I don't care with what happen earlier. If she locked me or shouted on me.. The point is she say sorry to me and we made a friends again.

"Bye Jin-ah!"i shouted to her and wave my hand as i drove my car to go home.

"Bye! Take care!"She replied then smiled.

After arrive at home, i walk upstairs and went to my room. I washed my self then laying on the bed.

I'm really bored duh. What should i do?

I close my eyes and without any hesitation, i'm fall asleep.

===

"Hyera!"

I turn my head and saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol waved their hand to us.

"What is it?"i walk towards them.

"We.. want to tell you something."Baekhyun said while look around. What's happen, exactly?

"What is it?"

"It's about Jinyoung."

"Huh? Wait.. You guys have crush with her?"i teased them.

"NO! We want to tell you.. Becareful around her."

"Huh? What do you mean by that?"

"We're ever see her smirk to us about two weeks ago. And that smirk not a tease or for funny. It's real one."Baekhyun said.

"And not just that. We ever seen her talk to someone we don't know. And they like making a deal or something, in front of school."

"And.. the most important thing.."Chanyeol whispered. "Becareful, she going to make one of your family hurt."

===
AUTHOR POV

Hyera was thought about BaekYeol said earlier. She think hardly.

Is that true?

Is Jin just use me? Like my earlier 'best friend'?

She was thinking hardly when her mom called her.

"Hyera!"

"Yeah?"she replied.

"Come over here."her mom ordered.

She obeyed then sit beside her mother.

She saw her mom sighed then said, "I've found this from the front of our gate."

She handed 3 letter to Hyera.

Hyera look at the letter carefully then open it.

"It's about our company.. Looks like the sender it's our enemy.."

The letter is all about threat. Threat about her mom's company.

The first letter..

I'm going to kill your company.

The second letter..

Your company will be mine.

And the third one make Hyera shivered.

I'm going to kill your mom.

===
HYERA POV

The third letter..

Is it for me?

Who's the sender anyway?

"Becareful, she going to make one of your family hurt."

I'm going to kill your mom.

Wait...

Is Chanyeol said she going to make one of my family hurt, doesn't it my mom?

Cause my mom is the only one family with me here..

And that letter said going to kill my mom..

Oh my God..

Doesn't mean it's Jinyoung who send the letter to us?

===

A/N : WOHOOOO CHRISTMAS IS COMING! But i'm really sorry i don't make a chapter special for Christmas. Cause i have a trip with my family. Yehet!

Comment and Vote are important here! Hehe. Just comment, i wont bite.

-24Dec14-