Jealous

KAI POV

The next morning, is still same. She still ignoring me. Yup, Hyera.

And the next morning again, still. Same.

And the next, and the next, and the next, untill weekend she still ignoring me. I don't know why she being like that. Now she really close with Baekhyun Hyung, Chanyeol Hyung, Luhan Hyung, Sehun, and D.O Hyung.

"Kai-ah! What are you thinking about?!"Jinyoun shouted to my ear.

"A-Oh.. Nothing."

"What happening?"she asked with worry tone.

"Nothing."I give her a smile.

"If something happen, you can tell me."she smiled.

I sighed and say, "No. Nothing to worry about. I'm okay."i said then left her.

===
HYERA POV

It's been 2 weeks that Kai still ignoring me. So, i just have fun with ChanBaek, HunHan, and D.O. We always do something together.

And about Jinyoung.. I don't care about her anymore. I'm not mean heh. She is.

She know about my feeling for Kai, but she always flirt Kai in front of me. I don't know the truth she is a mean girl. If i stare them(Kai and Jin), Jin will give me a smirk then give me you-lose look.

That mean she like Kai too. Right?

I sighed. I don't care. I must move on. Out there so many handsome boy beside Kai. Right? Like Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and the others. They all handsome. I'm not lying. But the rruth they all handsome.

"Hye! What are you thinking about?!"Baekhyun said.

"Uh.. I just.. Think-"

"Kai. Right?"Sehun spoke and he give me a smirk. Luhan punch Sehun's arm.

"Akh! Hyung it's hurt."he do the puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry Hunnie. Don't you dare to let your smirk out again. It's scary."he shivered.

"It is?"Sehun smirked to Luhan.

"Aish!"Luhan punch him again once more.

We just laugh on what we saw.

"Okay back to topic. You thinking about Kai right?"Baekhyun spoke.

I sighed. I must tell them 5 the truth.

"Yes."i said as i bend my head down.

"DID YOU LIKE HIM?!"Baekhyun said. Make the whole eyes look at us. "Hehe. Sorry guys."he said to them all.

"I-I.. Okay i will tell you the truth."i said then start telling them the truth.

About my feeling for Kai, about i tell Jinyoung about my feels. I tell them all.

They mouth hanging open, shock.

"So you do like him."Chanyeol said.

"Yea.. But please it's our secret. Please don't tell Kai about this."

"We will."D.O smile.

"But i don't know why Jinyoung is mean."Baekhyun spoke.

"Me either.."i sighed. "I think she's my bestfriend. But she's not. But i have you guys. Don't leave me, ne?"

"We'll never leave you."Luhan said then hugged me. And the others did the same. "Group hug!"he said.

We laugh and hugged together.

===

"Hye, we want to go to bubble tea shop. Care to join?"Sehun ask.

"Kay."i said with a smile.

I packed my things and went to my locker. When i already finished, i met Jinyoung.

"Hey."i said to her. This is awkward.

"You know what. Kai is always sad since you're with them. He always silent during the lesson. He always go home early, he not with his brothers anymore. He different! And it's because of you!"

I'm freeze. Did i just did that? I make his relations with his brother broken? Did i?

"Listen. He the one who ignore me first! Then you play with him, you flirt him, you go to mall with him, you hanging around, without me? You know my feelings for Kai right? Why you still do that?"i felt my tears flow over my cheek.

"BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!"

I'm froze. She love him?

"And i don't want you near Kai! I don't want you hanging around with him! I don't want to see Kai's smile and laugh for you! I'm jealous!"

"But now you get him."i said to her. With my tears still flowing.

"No. He different if he beside me. He's not Kai anymore. He's silent, he's boring, he's not smile nor laugh! It's still the same. If i sit beside him and talk to him, he just said a tiny word then left me. That's all because of you! I HATE YOU!"

I'm froze, for the 3rd time.

"I'm pretty, i'm cute, i'm smart, i'm rich, i'm cheerfull. What do you have that i didn't have?"

"My heart."i said then left her freeze.

===

"Hyera! What's happening?"Baekhyun said as he saw me crying.

"N-Nothing..*sniff*"

"That must be something. Come on tell us. We're friends, right?"

I nodded. "I will tell you *sniff* at the bubble tea shop."i said while still crying.

"Okay then."

We went to the bubble tea shop.

With my teary eyes, i tell them all

"Wow. Such a mean girl."D.O said.

"But i think i'm wrong. I make his relations with his brothers broken. Right? You all now not so close with Kai. Because of me.. I'm really sorry."

"NO! You're not wrong! I think he the one who's wrong. Cause went we talk to him, he just ignore us, and back to his bedroom all day. We ask him to play, to go to mall, to watching, but he said 'no' then left us. We confuse what happening to him."Baekhyun said, telling the truth.

"And Hyera.. One thing. Please don't ignore him anymore. He looks so sad. He's different from before."D.O spoke.

I sighed then nodded.

"I will talk to him tomorrow."i smile to them.

"That's a good girl."Luhan patted my head.

"You're such a good Appa."

We all laugh, except Luhan.

I really thankfull cause i have friends like them.

===

A/N : Why i have such silent readersT^T

I don't know if you guys read this or not. Please at least say "Hi" to me. Or comment something-_-So i know what your thought about this story.

Love ya~

-6Dec14-