Locked

AUTHOR POV

Hyera whistle something while she was get ready for her extra ordinary day of school.

She do the ritual morning. And at the last she said, "Bye!" to her mom then left.

"Hyera!"she frowned as she saw Jinyoung called her. Her face not seemed so good.

"What?"Hyera ask lazily.

She pulled Hyera's wrist harshly, then keep pulled her hand untill they arrived at an empty, dark, dirty, stinky room.

Jinyoung push her to that room. She enter that room too. Then she locked it. Leave the both of them stayed at that room.

"W-What do you want?"Hyera ask with a scared tone.

Jinyoung snorted and chuckled an evil chuckle, "You scared, Hyera?"

"I-I'm n-not."

"Yes you are. Listen."she smirked. "If you not want to locked in this room, you must stay away from Kai."she smirked again.

"WHY?!"Hyera ask, almost cry. First, cause she gonna locked in here. Second, she know she can't stay away from Kai. She loved him..

"CAUSE YOU MAKE OUR RELATIONS BROKEN!"this room is dark, but not that dark. Hyera can saw Jinyoung eyes were dark. Really dark. She shivered a bit.

She didn't know this Jinyoung. At the first they really like sisters. Laugh together, hang out together, even going to toilet together.

She thought she found a bestfriend. A real one. She thought she have friend to trust to. She thought they'll be friend forever.. All that memory make her hurt.

Hyera felt her tears almost reach her cheek.

"Broken? Your relations?"her voice is crack.

"WHY KAI LIKE YOU?! WHY KAI WANT TO PLAY WITH NERD WITH YOU?! I MORE WAY BETTER THAN YOU! WHY YOU BORN?! WHY?!"Jinyoung shouted like crazy in front of Hyera's face.

The last question make Hyera's heart broke into pieces.

She felt tears start flowing over her cheek.

"I HATE YOU HYERA! JUST STAY AWAY FROM KAI!!"

After hear that, Hyera felt anger from her bodies went out.

Who is she? Why she ordered me? It's my rightful authority, right?!

"Why you ordered me? WHO ARE YOU CAN ORDERED ME LIKE THAT?!"Hyera felt her anger went out her bodies.

*SLAPPP*

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?!"

Hyera still touch her cheek who just get slapped.

She can't controlled it anymore. She lost controlled.

She slapped Jinyoung powerfully.

"AND HOW DARE YOU TO ORDERED ME LIKE THAT?! WHO ARE YOU?!"

"YOU SLAPPED ME?!"

"YOU DID IT FIRST!"

"I DON'T CARE! THE POINT IS YOU SLAPPED ME!"Jinyoung touch her cheek who just slapped, then left the room with her tears rolling down her face.

With an amazing speed, she slammed the door and locked it. With Hyera inside it.

===

"D.O Hyung, you see Hyera?"Kai ask D.O worriedly.

"I'm not. I didn't see her since morning."

"Her car is parked at school. But there's no sight of her since morning. Where is she?!"Kai ask like he almost crazy.