Bonus Chapter

AUTHOR POV

Hyera wake up with fresh face. Kai and her now already 1 year an official couple.

And she very happy about that.

Today, Hyera and Kai went to somewhere that they can spend the time alone.

Hyera went to the bathroom and take a bath with some whistle.

She choose a white mini dress with a bow, high heels, and mini handbag.

At 12am Kai will pick her. But she already ready at 10am. She very excited about this.

After a-very-long-wait, finally Kai pick her.

===
HYERA POV

"Hello, Sunshine."Kai greeted me as i walk towards him.

How sweet!

"Hello, Moonlight."i wink at him. He just hug me then kiss me at my top head.

"Happy anniversary 1 year dear."he hug me again. He slowly kiss my lips.

"Happy anniversary too."i smiled to him.

"Let's go then?"

"Kay."

===

"Where are we going?"i asked as i saw the unknow roadway.

"It's a secret."he wink to me. Okay, my heart can you stop beating so fast? I know, i know. Me and Kai already 1 year like this. But my heart still cannot control this.

We arrived at a-

"Villa?"i asked with surprise tone.

"Yup."

"We're not spend the night here just two of us, of course. It's dangerous for you."he wink to me. GOSH!

"We just spend the whole day in here. Enjoying the beautiful view of mountain. You like it?"

"Are you crazy? I love it!"

I hug him. "Thanks for being mine about 1 year. I hope this is gonna be forever. You're my only one, babe."he whisper to my ear.

"Aww~ why you so sweet? Thanks too for being my pervert, my cute, my sexy, and my handsome boyfriend. I love you."

"Saranghae~"he kissed my lips slowly and sweetly. From the sweet one, turn to passionate one but i stop the kiss. Cause i can't breathe and can't handle his sexiness lips.

GOD... Where's my old brain? My innocence one?

From now i realize, that Kim Jong In is my only one. I didn't even know how lifes without him? He the one who can make me smile widely, he the only one who can make my heart beating so fast, he the only one who can make my cheek turn to red, he the only one who can win my heart.

His my only mine. My Kim Jong In.

===

A/N : KYAAAA too much fluff>.<

I hope you like and enjoy my story.

Bye for now~

-23Jan15-