6. How to Lose a Friend to the Alien Ways of Manhood

(AN: This is dedicated to the most cray cray woman I have ever met. She's obessessed with Winston so I felt that a dedi for this particular chapter would make her life. I know this is a long chapter but a lot had to happen. PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. They mean SO much to me and it takes like a second of your time :D Don't murder me after this chapter either, okay? I'm not a romantic person so DO NOT KILL ME. Enjoy and stay STD free ^___^

I woke up on this glorious Saturday a little bit disoriented and then ashamed. Wow, I got high like an irresponsible teenager. The craziest thing was that I could remember everything that happened and it was making me laugh at how stupid I was being at the time. Making rap songs, confessing things, laughing. Wait, did I mention laughing?

I picked up the stagnant glass of water at my bedside and gulped it down before skipping downstairs and heading for the kitchen. My stomach is seriously twisting with unbearable amounts of hunger growling. Oh man, I'm ravenous. I rumbled through the cabinets like a starving animal.

I skipped downstairs and headed for the kitchen. My stomach was seriously twisting with unbearable amounts of hunger growling. Oh man, I'm ravenous. I rumbled through the cabinets like a starving animal.

"Hungry, Hannah?" Lucas waggled his eyebrows from the stool he was perched on.

I narrowed my eyes. "What are you getting at?"

"Looks like someone has the munchies." He snickered.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up, Lucas. I'm seriously hungry over here!" My stomach growled again, the monster. I groaned.

"No worries, I am here for you." He slid over a bag of Taco Bell. My stomach went wild with the smell of it. I dove for it and he quickly pulled it back. "But, there is something you must do for me this weekend." A slow smile crept up his handsome face.

I moaned with hunger. "Anything, I agree, just please feed me!"

He laughed. "I have something special planned for Winston tonight, and you are not allowed to ruin it, do you understand?"

"Yes, yes, no ruining your master plan!"

"Promise me."

"I promise I won't ruin your plans."

"Good girl." He let me have the food.

God, I feel like such an animal but I'm dying over here! I moaned as the hot chicken burrito was like heaven in my mouth. It was almost like a... foodgasm. Mom came downstairs; her hair in curls around her shoulders, her face completely made-up, and her wardrobe consisting of clothes that someone would wear out in the Hamptons. What was she up to?

"Good morning, mother." I gazed at her, my eyes narrowed.

"Yes, hello to you, mother." Lucas crossed his arms over his chest.

Mom looked from me to Lucas and then back again. "You two I swear... maybe I should have just had twins instead. I'm going to be out for the weekend, is that a problem?"

No mom, of course it wasn't a problem because you are out almost every weekend anyways. And if you were ever at home you were in bed with a terrible hangover. So no, there was no problem at all. I rolled my eyes and scarfed the rest of my meal down, taking my time to drink my Dr. Pepper.

"Whatever, have fun," Lucas whispered, his face pained. I stared at him. Lucas has always been one of those people that do not explain their emotions or their inner feelings. I don't know if it was because he was a man, or if that was just how he chose to live.