28. Girl, You Better Getchu a New Man

Heeyyyyyyyyyy!! Guys, 9 chapters left! OMGEEEE Lol So, after this, I am going to start something new, of course so I need your opinion on what you want me to write. I have TONS of ideas, but I don't know what to choose LOL So I made a poll. Whatever gets the most votes is what I'll write next. :D Anyways, here's your chapter and VOTE VOTE VOTE ALSO nominate me for Best Title :D I'll put links of the poll and my nomination on my Message Board. Stay STD free <3

I was sifting through my closet for something “cute” to wear, as usual. I’m torn between something that showed off my body and something that was just too cute to deny. Curse fashion! All the gay people that make it look cool should like stop! Fashion was hard! I shook my head and thought back to what I received for Christmas.

Mom: Laptop, new writing supplies, and two hundred dollars (Spent that money on a new Ipad)

Dad: Five hundred dollars and my first credit card (He’s bomb dot com)

Cornelia: A few of her amazing designs that haven’t even been put out yet (She’s so cool)

Lucas: A ‘I am not a whore, but I like to do it’ shirt (He’s so ugly) and a super cute writing pad

Omunique: A bowl of weed that didn’t have weed in it but green stuff that looked like weed with an ice cream coupon in it. (Ah, I shall eat ice cream till I puke)

Bruter: A free homework pass (I will be using that) and a nice black jacket for the cold

Anna and Ashley: Slutty skirts with interesting tights to go along with them (Too hot to handle)

Cole and Bryson: Slutty tops with blazers (They like boobs)

Matthew: A gift card to Best Buy (He’s forever my new love)

Maggie: A bomb dot com poster that she made with pictures of her and Alden. (Adorable)

Winston: Seven snow globes from around the world. (He mailed it to me. I guess I can’t be a beggar and a chooser)

Ryder: A charm bracelet (It’s adorable and I’m wearing it right now)

I wasn’t even bothered by the fact that Winston hasn’t come to see me in a while. I am just simply over it. There was no point in throwing a bitch fit over it—things were going to get better. Space was good, space was normal. Ryder came by with a cheesy smile on his face and this cute silver box that encased the charm bracelet in it. He told me all the charms reminded him of me.

The star was for my star quality.

The heart was for my ability to be so loving.

The cake was for how sweet I am.

The dog was for how loyal I am.

The lips were for how great of a kisser I am.

The book was for how great of a writer I am.

The shiny ball was for how I keep myself together.

There were seven charms for I am the greatest bit of luck in his world.

Yeah, the guy was good, and when I say good, I mean he was really good. For all I know, he asked a sister or something for all of this. I shook my head, smiling at Winston’s seven globes from around the world. There were pretty sitting on my dresser the way they were.

I slipped on one of Anna and Ashley’s skirts and tights, then one of Cole and Bryson’s shirts, throwing over my new jacket Bruter bought me. I’ve never been so aware of what I wear before.