14. How Much Are We Talking?

HEY. HEY. I've been getting a lot of shit lately, and I'm irritated as hell. But I want to finish this story and I want to write for all those that like it. Dedicated to this awesome chick. :D <3 Interesting how I got like over 100 votes on my rant chapter and only get 70 votes on my normal chapters o.o VOTE people, please :D Oh and this is the last somewhat serious chapter until they go back to school and she starts STD tracing again, okay? :) Enjoy :D Stay STD Free)

“When a man loves a woman they want to share certain experiences, and sometimes they don’t understand the—“

“Oh my God, mom! How old do you think we are? Stop, please!” Winston cut off his mother, running his hands down his face.

I chuckled into my hand. In all honesty, she was being very nice about this. I mean, most parents would start yelling and threatening to kill people. No, I think that only applies for when girls get caught by their fathers, they tend to want to kill the boyfriend.

“I’m just saying that—“

“Okay, skip that part. Get to what you really want to get to.” He raised an eyebrow.

“Fine, one of you and I don’t know who better start talking. What happened in that bedroom last night?” She rested her hands on her hips.

 Winston’s mother was super scary. For one, she was gorgeous without enduring an ounce of surgery. She was about forty three, but looked about thirty two or younger. She had beautiful tanned skin, sparkling green eyes just like Winston’s and a head full of bronze curls. Winston and I would make a beautiful daughter together. Wait, what?

Winston looked at me, his eyes wide and I shrugged. What do we do? He mouthed.

Tell her something! I mouthed back.

He ran his hands through his hair in frustration. I loved it when he did that. It helps that I know how to make him mad too. God, I wanted to do dirty things to him right about now as he stood in his briefs and T-shirt.

Mrs. Francis’ eyes turned into evil slits and I gulped, fidgeting where I stood in Winston’s Spiderman T-shirt. He glared at me, demanding I don’t say a word. Oh I’m so scared.

“You have less than a minute or I won’t be so nice anymore.” She looked at both of us—her eyes pausing on mine a moment longer.

I swallowed, hard. Shit, shit, shit, we are in for it now. Oh man, she’s going to kill me!

“Anything you want to say, Winston?” she cooed at him. He squirmed and then shook his head no.

Her eyes landed on mine. “Anything you want to say, Hannah?” Her voice was like velvet, smooth and enticing. I fidgeted under her gaze. Her eyes were filled with concern and love. I’m going to throw up. Vocal diarrhea, vocal diarrhea, oh crap!

“Hannah, don’t you dare!” Winston hissed at me from under his breath.

Mrs. Francis always used to get me to confess to things when we were little kids. Like the time we broke the cookie jar, the time we tracked mud in the house, the time we saved a kitty and brought it home… She just knew what she was doing.

Her eyes molded into pine green orbs of affection. “You can talk to me, Hannah.”

My knees wobbled. OhSweetBabyJesusOfAllThatIsHoly! “I’m so sorry I didn’t mean for it to happen. This boy made fun of me at this party and called me a whore and I was so very embarrassed and everyone was looking at me like I was this slut and then I wanted to die because I trusted him so I ran over here and Winston promised to make it all better so we watched some movies and ate some candy until I fell asleep and I’m only wearing his T-shirt because my bunny costume was opposite of comfortable and I know we should have asked before doing all of this so it wouldn’t look bad but please, Mrs. Francis it wasn’t his fault it was mine because my night was so horrible and I knew I could trust Winston and I’m so very sorry,” I blurted out in one breath. Whoa, I just confessed nothing but…Lies. This has never happened to me before! Oh yeah, go vocal diarrhea, you’re the bomb!