25. Why? Why? Why to the Freaking Why?

Ello loves :D 12 chapters left. Man oh man. I can't believe it. Ha. VOTE VOTE VOTE, please? :D Start leaving me comments of your guesses on the STD culprit and the mysterious texter ha :) Thanks to @bjcarebear for the banner. Enjoy this chapter. Stay STD free <3

School was becoming less exciting as Christmas break rolled closer. No one cared about their work, even though exams were today. Lucky for me, and half the other population of my school, I was exempt from all of my exams. I only had to come to school for second period attendance and then I was done for the day. Yes, there was nothing I could be happier about. I walked into school, swinging my car keys in a thoughtful silence. There were a few things on my mind.

One, how in the hell was I going to get Henson Dao to talk to me? I mean, he’s so popular, and so hot. He plays tennis so we never cross paths. If I ever see him, he’s talking to his horde of sexy Asian BAMFs. I don’t think he’d let me into his circle.

Two, who in the hell was my mysterious texter? I am seriously paranoid, and as I walk the halls, I look all around me to see if anyone happens to be watching me. I mean, how else will that person know if they have gotten in my head unless they are with me all the time? It’s so creepy and I’m so scared. I don’t want my life to be ruined by some weird person at school. It has to be someone close to me, someone that hates me. Well, that didn’t really eliminate any people. For all I know, everyone could be pretending to be my friend and be in it together.

Three, I was going to have to talk to my brother sometime and possibly my mother as well. Basically, I was going to have to talk to my family and I am opposite of excited. I’ve been avoiding them for almost a month now. God, time was flying and I still haven’t seen Henson around. Crudsauce.

Four, I needed to find time to see Winston at some point. Ever since that day I yelled at him, I haven’t seen him around, nor has he answered any of my calls. It’s seriously depressing. I miss his face, his existence, and the way he used to make it all better. Now we are so distant, and I hate it.

With a sigh, I opened up my locker and emptied its contents into my tote bag. I hate the end of semesters, because I have to haul unnecessary things home only to return them when I come back. Then I have to bring all my books back to its respective classroom. I slammed my locker shut and turned to find Anna.

“Hey, Hannah! I haven’t seen you since the carnival.” She smiled, tossing her blonde hair back.

“Yeah, what have you been up to?” I leaned up against my locker.

“Nothing much, I was going to text you, actually. I’m having a Christmas Eve party, and you have to come.”

“Who is all coming?” Anna always has to throw a party I see.

“Ryder, you, Winston, Ashley, Violet, Bryson, Cole, Hector, Trey, and a few other people you may or may not know. I hope you come.”

“Is Winston coming for sure?” I asked, a little more excited with the prospect of Winston.

“He said he may not be able to come for he has his grandma to take care of that night.”

My face fell. “Oh, well, I’ll still come for sure.”

“How are you and Winston anyways?” Anna furrowed her eyebrows.

“Honestly, I don’t know. I thought we were really good, you know? Then things started getting crazy and I don’t know.” I sighed.

“You’ll figure it out, you two always do. I’ll see you later.” Anna slipped an invitation into my hand and ran off. Ashley waved at me and I waved back, watching the two of them disappear.