Chapter 18 - 'You'll have to lose a lot of weight!'

I don't think you know where your head is, I was always there to help you break the fall, And now you wanna pretend that you a superstar, And now you wanna us to end, whats takin you this far, Don't tell me that your done as far as we go, you need to have a sit down with your Ego, (Ego), When everyone's gone and you all by yourself, You know that you gonna come to me for help, Don't tell me that its time for going solo you need to knock some sense into your ego - Ego - The Saturdays (This song has no real relevance to the chapter, it just reminds me of Emma every time I hear it, which is like 10 times a day)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can’t distinctively remember making my way to bed, but I can vividly remember being carried by Nathan. I woke up this morning with stomach cramps. They hadn’t been as bad as the previous few days, but they we so bad I had to grip onto Nathan’s arm causing him to wake up. ‘What’s up baby?’ he asked obviously noticing I was in pain. ‘Just stomach cramps, I’m fine. Sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you.’ I smiled. ‘Are you sure you’re okay? Do you want me to ring a doctor?’ he asked concerned. ‘No Nay, I’m fine. The doctor said I’ll get them for a few weeks. It’s nothing to worry about. You can go back to sleep babe, it’s only 4:30 am.’ I pointed out. ‘Well, if you’re going to be awake in pain, then I’ll be awake with you too to keep you company. Do you want a hot water bottle?’ he asked. ‘Yes please’ I replied. ‘Give me two minutes. I’ll bring you some tea too.’ He smiled.

He was such a sweetheart. I was really worried about the scan. Even though, I was pregnant before, we never got as far as the first scan. I was happy that Nathan was going to be there too though. He arrived up with a cup of tea in either hand and a hot water bottle under his hand, wrapped in some sort of t-shirt or something. ‘Here baby’ he smiled handing me the tea. ‘Look what I brought’ he laughed pulling a packet of cookies out of the back pocket of his pyjamas. Even though I am a big fan of cookies, I really wasn’t interested in them, I just wanted the hot water bottle. ‘May I have the hot water bottle please? I asked nicely. ‘Since you asked politely you may, but after I show you this.’ He removed the black cloth from around the hot water bottle and held it up in front of me. It read ‘I LOVE NATHAN SYKES!’ in big pink letters. ‘Oh well someone’s cocky’ I smirked. ‘Well, you do love me, don’t you?’ he asked. ‘Yes’ I nodded. ‘So I’m not really being cocky, I’m being honest. I meant to give it to you this evening, but I forgot. I got it last week when Emma was in Spain.’ He explained. ‘You are so sweet’ I sobbed. ‘Hormones’ I whispered as he nodded. ‘Now please, can you get back in beside me before both your baby and I freeze to death?!’ I asked. ‘Of course.’

‘Nathan, I’m kinda worried about the scan tomorrow. I don’t know what to expect’ I frowned. ‘I doubt it will be bad baby, anyway, I will be there with you’ he reassured me, taking my tea and cuddling into me. ‘Nathan, you should probably be sleeping right now. You’re in the studio all day tomorrow’ I advised. ‘Are you going to sleep now?’ he asked. I shook my head because I still had stomach cramps. ‘Then I’m not going to sleep. I want to go through this whole pregnancy with you’ he smiled. ‘Oh okay. I’ll race you to the toilet the next time I have morning sickness’ I joked. ‘Speaking of morning sickness’ I called running to the toilet. I bent over the toilet as it began to take hold of me. I could feel Nathan hold my hair back. ‘Thanks babe’ I smiled wiping my mouth. ‘You’re welcome’ he replied. I brushed my teeth and followed Nathan back into bed.

‘Still have cramp Rachii?’ he asked. ‘Yeah’ I replied moving into his chest. ‘Okay, we need a little entertainment. I’ll turn down the volume so we don’t wake Jay and his new girl’ he added. ‘New girl? What new girl?’ I asked confused. ‘Jay has a girlfriend. Well, we think it’s a girlfriend. She has bigger boobs than Martin our tour manager, and long blonde hair, so we presume she’s a girl. She has a girly name too. It’s Lucy. She may be a man dressed up, we’re still not sure, because we’ve always thought Jay was gay ever since he tried it on with me’ he smiled. ‘He tried it on with you?’ I asked crying with laughter. ‘Yeah, he was out one night with the other three boys about a month after the band was formed. I was home alone because I was only 17 at the time. He came home drunk and I woke up in the middle of the night as he tried to kiss me on the lips. He had already hopped in beside me in the bed, and his hand was on my chest beside his head. It was creepy.’ He explained. ‘Are you sure you didn’t ask him to join you in bed?’ I smirked. ‘I’m sure. I was dating Siva at the time and I swore I would never cheat on him with another band member’ he winked. ‘So Niva is true!’ I laughed. I was never sure. I saw photos of you two together and kinda brushed it off, but now you’ve confirmed it! I always knew there was something strange about boy bands. I never really followed their music and I suppose it was because i thought there was something funny going on with all these boys.. I’m more a fan of the girl groups like The Saturdays you know! I feel in love with them when I first saw a picture of Frollie (Mollie and Frankie) together. It shows that they were real friends and you get exactly what you see and it's not all an act, put on to please fans.They should have the same chances as us. Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, Niva and Jaythan! Jay seemed so fond of you. Mum thought you two were dating for a while. I think she wanted you two to date too. She thought you were a lovely young fella. She’d be proud if she knew that I was dating you.’ I smiled. ‘I know she would. She’d be proud of everything you’d do. By the way, I know Frankie and Mollie really well, so I can contact them and you can ask them if they are really dating?!’ he laughed. ‘No, you’re okay thanks Nathan.’ I replied.