Chapter 32 - Valentines Day

You'll see in this chapter why I decided on  Rachael's nickname for Nathan as Nay-Nay (or just Nay!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought I Couldn't Want You, More Than I Did Before. But Everyday I Love You A Little Bit More.  Find Myself Asking, What Are You Waiting For. Coz Everyday I Love You A Little Bit more.

Days They Turn Into Weeks, That's How Good This Has Been. Still I Can't Believe The Way This First Year Has Flown. Still You Catch Me By Surprise, When I Look In Your Eyes. When You Turn And Say That You Love Me.

Thought I Couldn't Want You, More Than I Did Before. But Everyday I Love You A Little Bit More. (And More) Find Myself Asking, What Are You Waiting For. (What You Waiting For) Coz Everyday I Love You A Little Bit more. - JLS - Love You More

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 14th 2013:

*Nathan’s P.O.V*

It was Valentines Day, but I couldn’t do anything major for Rachael because she was due the baby any day now. The fans had been very supportive of her especially because we announced it and our relationship not long after the ‘wedding’. Max and Michelle got back together a week after the wedding, the same day Siva and Nareesha announced their engagement. Weeks later we were thrilled to hear that Kelsey was pregnant, and Jay and Lucy, well they’re still just Jay and Lucy. The Wanted were quickly becoming a family band. As for Emma, she was now with Max’s brother Tom. It’s true, they were dating behind my back, but that’s okay because I was doing the same to her.

I got up at seven, yes seven, to make breakfast for Rachael in bed. I learned how to cook just for Rachael, so I could help out with the baby. I decided on making her favourite French toast, with tea. She probably heard me get up because once I opened the bedroom door, Rachael was already propped up in bed watching Dora The Explorer and best of all, she was wearing the black I LOVE NATHAN SYKES t-shirt I bought her a few months previous. ‘What are you doing up so early?’ she asked with a smile. ‘I wanted to make my girlfriend breakfast in bed on Valentine’s Day’ I replied placing the tray down on her lap before carefully getting in beside her.

‘You are the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for’ she smiled. ‘Anyway, what are you doing awake so early Rachii?’ I asked. ‘Stomach cramps. I’ve had them a bit lately Nath’ she smiled. ‘Are you okay?’ I asked worried. ‘Perfectly well thank you’ she smiled.

*Rachael’s P.O.V*

I’ve been getting stomach cramps lately, but this morning they’ve been worse than ever. Sometimes they’ll stop, but they’ll come back even stronger. We were cuddled in bed watching re – runs of Family Guy when I knew something wasn’t right. ‘Nath’ I poked him. ‘What’s up?’ he asked turning to face me. ‘The baby is coming’ I smiled. ‘Oh Shit!’ he whispered. He jumped out of bed and helped me out by the hand after him. ‘JAY!’ he shouted ‘What, what?’ he stumbled towards the door. ‘The baby is coming and you’re coming too! You’re driving. I staying in the back with Rachael’ he informed Jay throwing him the keys.

‘Are you okay sis?’ he asked. ‘Do I look okay?’ I turned to face him and put a big fake smile on my face. ‘Jay, tell Lucy to call the hospital to tell them we’re on the way’ he called leading me outside. He grabbed the bag beside the door and threw it in the front of the car. ‘Hurry on Jay!’ he shouted as he got in beside me in the car. ‘Lie down baby’ he instructed. He played with my hair as we waited for Jay.