Ch.1 New school

Yasmeen's P.O.V
So I'm currently in my room ready for my fist day at a new school. I'm in university and in my last year, thank god. I'm going to become a nurse soon inshallah.

I went downstairs when I was satisfied with my outfit.

I went a little extra on my outfit since it was my first day

I eat breakfast and was on my way to my baby Aka car. I got it this year for my birthday when I turned 23.

I skipped a grade and graduated early. I got to my car which was a white Cadillac, my dream car by the way.

 I got to my car which was a white Cadillac, my dream car by the way

I drove to school safely alhamdullilah. As I was parking my car, everyone was staring at my car. They are probably expecting a blonde or something.

I parked my car and got out. I got out like I was Kim Kardashian and I was the real shit.

I got into the school, yet all eyes still on me. I got my schedule and was heading to my fist class.

"Ow,damnit". I said as I bumped into someone.
"Oh, I'm so sorry, let me help you with that" said a guy.

I lifted my head up to see who was the asshole who clearly can't see that just freakin' bumped into me. And let me tell you that he was  damn hottt. He looked into my eyes before saying,

"I'm Husain, are you new around here".

"Uhh.. yeah".

"Do you need any help getting to your class, you seem really lost."said Husain

"Is it that obvious"I face plumed myself . He chuckled and asked "what's your first class."

"English with Mr.bains"I said

"Oh I have the same class,I'll take you".

We walked in silence and when we got to the door Husain has already gotten into his seat.

Husain's P.O.V

This girl is hot and stylish. I went to sit next to my boys Ahmed, jack, and Finn.

" dang who's the new girl?" Asked Jack.

"I bumped into her and she was kinda lost to I brought her to her first class, which happens to be the same as ours" I said.

The teacher saw her and said to everyone " good morning class we have a new student, this is Yasmeen Ali and she can introduce herself to us".

Mr.bains gave her a nod and Yasmeen started to talk.
"Hi, I'm Yasmeen, I moved here from California. I love sports and my favourite sport is basketball. And I was the team captain in my old school".

She plays basketball too.I'm already liking this girl.

She continued " I have an older sister and brother. I'm a mix of African and middle eastern.and one thing you should know about me is, I hate school so, don't talk to me if your as fake as a snake and never get me pissed off , got it?, okay peace out"

And with that everyone was surprised.

"How about you sit with Husain"Said Mr.bains.

She came and sat in front of me and didn't say a word. I wanted to say something but I kept my mouth shut till the bell rang.

Before I knew it,it was the end of the day. Well at least I can finally sleep. I went home and took a shower before I knocked off to my bed.
~~~
The next chapter will be so much better so stay tuned
👍🏻😁