Ch.10 graduation party

^^ Yasmeen's dress

Yasmeen's P.O.V
All I could think about this whole 2 weeks was graduation which is today. I was so sad to leave the school but at least I still got my girls.

One think I couldn't have was Husain. I would miss a lot of things about him. Like his texts, his hugs,his complement,his care,and him as a whole person.

Over the half year I got to know him he was just so caring and loving. OMG I have feelings for Husain. Okay I knew I had a bit of a crush on him but I didn't know it would become like this in the end.

What am I doing, how and how am I not supposed to see him everyday. I can't be with someone it's haram and there's nothing I can do about it.

I tried to stay happy but I know in the inside I am hurting very badly.

Husain's P.O.V

Im at the graduation just like everyone. I couldn't help myself but I can only think about Yas and how I can't ever see her again after this day and I can never be with her.

I didn't talk to her at the graduation because I didn't want to become too attached to her.

We ate and danced which was fun but I wasn't as happy as I could be. So I went to Yasmeen because the party was going to end in 5 minutes.

I had tapped her shoulder and she turned around. "These are for you,and I'm sorry I didn't talk to you all of day.since today was our last day to see each other, I didn't want to get to attached to you" I explained to her.

" thank you very much and It's fine I was trying to do the same but I couldn't resist" she said.

I smirked and said " of course not who can resist me" I said happily and all of a sudden I know that she caused me this happiness.

I think I love her. What am I supposed to do now.

Everyone has now left the party and it was now closed so I reached for her hand and walked her to her car before saying, " goodbye Yasmeen, hope you have a great life from now on and achieve your goals in life."

I felt a tear slid down my eye and I opened her car door and kissed her on the cheek before she got in. Once she did, she said "I will miss you so much and you will forever be in my heart, goodbye for now Husain."

She had tears coming down her eyes and she drove off. Well that's it she in now forever gone.