Ch.11 will you be mine

Husain's P.O.V

It's been 2 weeks and I can't handle it, I miss her sooo much and I feel like I'm broken without her.

I went to the jewelry store and bought a ring for her because I wanted her to be  mine before anyone can claim her and take her away from me.

I went to the park and set a little picnic for me and her and I called her over. She accepted it and after 15 minutes she came.

I can't believe she is right in front of me, I feel like it has been 2 years instead of 2 weeks.

"Salam, habibti how are you" I said and she smiled.

" I'm good and I got a job at the hospital." She said

And we started talking and I wanted to pop the big question so I took her hand and made her stand up.

"Where are we going" she asked.

"You'll see" was the only thing I said to her.

Yasmeen's P.O.V

We finally made it to our destination and my jaw dropped. "This is so beautiful,Husain" I said

Finn, jake,and Ahmed started singing 'Mary me' by Jason derulo

Finn, jake,and Ahmed started singing 'Mary me' by Jason derulo. Ahmed was playing the guitar while Finn and jake sang the chorus of the song. It was so beautiful I started clapping when they finished.

Husain got in front of me and said, " I missed you sooo much and it's only been 2 weeks. I can't stand not having to see you everyday and it's making me go crazy" he kneeled done and I covered my mouth knowing what's going to happen next. I turned and looked at the boys and they were filming us.

He continued, " I love you, Yasmeen Ali, will you make me the happiest man alive and be mine?" He asked and I felt tears slip down my cheeks.

" I love you too, and yes I'll  marry you" I answered. I said yes because my mom said I could marry to who ever I wanted as long as they are a good person and a Muslim.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. We stayed like that for about a minute until he pulled away to plant a kiss on my cheek.

" let's go tell our families " he said and I nodded so happily.

We got to my house and we invited his family over to break the news to them. Everyone was now sitting on the couch and me and Husain were in front of them.

"We are engaged" said Husain getting right to the point.

Both of our parents came running to us and they gave me and Husain a big hug.

" you have our blessings" said my mom and dad "we agree too"said Husain's parents.

We got into a family hug and soon started to discuss about our wedding because we wanted to do it  as fast as possible.

~~~~~~
2 months later

Yasmeen's P.O.V

It's 10:00pm and we just finished our nikkah. I can't believe I'm officially married. We signed the papers and we went to the wedding hall.

I stepped into the hall and all eyes  and phones were on me. I walked to the bench where Husain was sitting at. He stoop up when our eyes met. I got to the bench and we both took a seat.

He whispered something to me saying, " you are now mine and mine only" I look at him and he was smirking.

It was time for the slow dance and Husain put his hand out to me which I happily took.

As we were slow dancing he came closer to me and said, " you can't push me anymore" he smirked and held my waist tighter.

We ate a lot and took a lot of pictures. It was currently 3:30am and I was getting tired and the wedding was almost over . Once it ended Husain took the both of us to our new home and it was soo big. It was a damn mansion.

I got out of the car and ran to the bathroom to take a shower and when I finished I got changed and slept on the conferable bed.

Husain's P.O.V

I took a shower right after Yasmeen did and I finished and changed to sleep. I saw that Yasmeen was already asleep.

I went next to her and wrapped my arms around her. I could bearly see because my eye were getting heavier by the second.

The next thing I know, I'm asleep. At least I don't have work for a whole week because I'm thinking of going on a  yacht to dubi for our honeymoon which is tomorrow at 7:30 pm.